Our friendly tour guide will take you on a 1 hour ATV journey through our secluded estate nestled atop the majestic Barron Falls, surrounded by World Heritage Rainforest and home to the elusive cassowary.
Old timber trails lead the way into the heart of the rainforest where you will discover some of the oldest, tallest and most distinctive flora. Several antique structures will give you an insight into the pioneer history of North Queensland. An orchard with more than 600 exotic fruit trees will remind you of nature’s goodness and richness with tasting available when in season. The chance to encounter a cassowary will make this the most unforgettable journey.
- Easy-to-ride quad bikes
- Small groups
- Informative commentary from our friendly tour guides
- Explore the oldest tropical rainforest on Earth
- Exotic fruit tasting when in season
- Fascinating pioneer history
- Great chance to spot Australian native wildlife
- Family friendly experience
What to expect ?
Fully guided tour through our secluded estate
Tour suitable for beginners (maximum speed 15 kph)
Minimum 50 minutes on ATV
Greetings from our friendly tour guide
Disclaimer signature required prior tour
- Training session, 1 hour ATV tour
- Items not described previously
- You can either add our tour to your Skyrail experience or drive to our location
- No drivers license required
- No previous experience driving