There is no better way to experience Sydney Harbour than from the water. Come on board and experience an intimate 1-hour cruise that showcases the best of Sydney by dusk. With maximum passenger numbers of 30, you will enjoy 360° uninterrupted views of the most beautiful harbour and cityscape in the world. With indoor and outdoor areas for viewing the harbour’s beauty, watch as the sun sets and the city reveals its lights. Enjoy a grazing platter and a beverage, while you cruise the harbour, relax and Sea Sydney Harbour on a boat.
What to expect ?
- An intimate evening out on the harbour with maximum passenger numbers of 30.
- Capture the amazing views of the sun setting and watch the city lights come to life.
- Knowledgeable and friendly crew.
- A convenient departure point at Aquarium Wharf, Darling Harbour.
- Light refreshments provided.
- Perfect for families, friends and visiting guests.
- A charming experience on Sydney Harbour - an amazing way to see a beautiful Sydney sunset.
The cruise runs for approximately 1 hour in the evening.
- A relaxed 1 hour harbour cruise aboard a beautiful, spacious 10.5 metre catamaran with an experienced skipper and knowledgeable and friendly crew. An intimate harbour tour with maximum passenger numbers of 30
- Pick up and drop off at Aquarium Wharf, Darling Harbour
- A grazing platter to nibble on + 1 beverage. Beverage included is either soft drink, juice or water (availability on cruises may vary)
- Option to BYO alcoholic beverages. No corkage fees apply
- Gratuities (optional)
Where to meet ?
We will provide you meeting location after reservation is confirmed.
Scheduled tours run for 1 hour on Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday weekly*
- Tour may not be available during Vivid Sydney. Cruise schedules are dependent on minimum passenger numbers of 8 and may vary according to special events held in Sydney.
- Tours are available daily by request for group bookings of 10+ adults (dependent on vessel availability). Smaller group bookings will be at the discretion of the Sea Sydney Harbour team.