Start your Sydney discovery with a pickup from your city hotel and travel with your guide and private vehicle through downtown Sydney. Learn about Sydney’s first European settlement as you travel through the historic Rocks precinct. Explore the iconic Sydney Opera House, and capture that once in a lifetime photo with one of the wonders of the modern world. Pass by the State Parliament House and the colorful Royal Botanic Gardens as you make your way to Mrs. Macquarie’s Chair for a postcard-perfect view of the Sydney Opera House in front of the Sydney Harbour Bridge. Pass through some of the most vibrant suburbs in Sydney. From the waterfront Woolloomooloo to the bustling activity of Kings Cross, home of Sydney’s notorious red-light district. Travel through the stunning bayside eastern suburbs of Double Bay, Vaucluse, and Rose Bay. Have your camera ready for dramatic views of the ocean and coastline as you arrive at the entrance to Sydney Harbour at The Gap and Watson’s Bay.
Continue your tour to the famous Bondi Beach to stroll along the white sand and watch surfers in action. Make like a local and dip your toes in the refreshing saltwater of the Tasman Sea, or enjoy a coffee at one of the many cafes along the promenade and watch the parade of people pass by.Travel through stylish Paddington and trendy Darlinghurst, before returning to your hotel after four hours of the very best of Sydney! You can also choose to join a luncheon cruise departing from Circular Quay or visit Sydney’s Fish Markets. Your private tour departs all year round from your hotel at 0800 - 1200 or 1300 - 1700.
What to expect ?
Enjoy the best sightseeing tour of Sydney on your half-day private tour. Discover the Sydney Opera House, the Harbour Bridge, and enjoy the picture-perfect views from Mrs. Macquarie’s Chair. Learn about the city's rich history and culture from your expert guide. Visit the very tip of Sydney Harbour at The Gap, and then dip your toes in the ocean at the famous Bondi Beach. Travel through the exclusive suburbs of Paddington and Vaucluse and the notorious Kings Cross. At the end of your tour, you have the option to join a luncheon cruise departing from Circular Quay, visit Sydney’s Fish Markets or just return to your hotel after seeing the best of Sydney.
Discover Sydney's most famous sights on your private half-day tour. From the Sydney Opera House to Bondi Beach you will enjoy breathtaking views of this beautiful city.
- Expert tour commentary provided by professional guide
- Round trip transportation to and from your Sydney hotel
- Water bottles are provided
- Food and beverages
Where to meet ?
We will provide you meeting location after reservation is confirmed.
- This is your private tour and although our standard start time is 8 am to 12 pm. If it suits you better, we can do an afternoon tour starting from 1 pm and finishing at 5 pm. This is your tour, and we are very happy to accommodate exactly what you need.
- We have an itinerary that shows you the very best of Sydney. However, if there is somewhere else you particularly wish to visit, please let your guide know on the day. We pride ourselves on our flexible itineries and want to be sure that you get exactly the tour you want.
- All transfers are included in your tour. You will be picked up and dropped from your city hotel or another central location within 10 km of the Sydney city center.
- Sydney is a beautiful city and is blessed with plenty of sunshine. The weather is beyond our control however, and your tour will run in all weather conditions. We do provide umbrellas if needed and would recommend you bring a hat and sunscreen no matter what the weather conditions.
- Traffic and parking in Sydney are unpredictable and we may need to adjust the itinerary if needed. We will also work with you to ensure that we can come up with a solution if something occurs which is beyond our control.