Bhutan Tour is the one-stop excursion and visits the major highlights of the city of Paro with it’s colorful culture and traditions. The tour features age-old Bhutanese art & culture visiting some of the most popular, religious and historical monasteries, shrines and fortresses located in Paro. Visit to the Taktsang Monastery also popularly known as ‘Tiger’s Nest’ perched in a hillside is the most interesting feature of the tour. The tour begins upon arrival at the Paro after a scenic flight over the world’s greatest Himalayan peaks and landing the green valley of Paro. On the course of the tour other important landmarks in Paro are visited such as Ta Dzong, Kyichu Lhakhang and Rinpung Dzong. The tour is quick insight of witnessing Bhutanese art and tradition within a short span of time.
- Discover Bhutan, a simple country located high up in the mountains.
- Witness spectacular bird’s eye view of the Himalayas on-board flight in/out from Paro witnessing the greatest mountains series of the world.
- Explore colorful city of Paro with age-old tradition.
- Hike toTaktsang Monastery ‘Tiger’s Nest’ perched in a vertical cliff.
- Discover the ruins of Drukgyal Dzong.
- Visit Kyichu Lhakhang - the oldest & most sacred shrines in Bhutan.
- Witness Bhutanese culture, tradition and lifestyles
What to expect ?
- Catch spectacular bird’s eye view of the Himalayas on-board flight in/out from Paro witnessing the greatest mountains series of the world.
- Explore colorful city of Paro with age-old tradition
- Hike to Taktsang Monastery ‘Tiger’s Nest’ perched in a vertical cliff
- Discover Bhutanese culture and Tradition.
- Mineral water during all meals.
- All necessary permits for entering Dzongs, Monasteries, Monuments and restricted areas.
- Service charge.
- Government royalty, tax and fees.
- Visa and TDF fees.
- Mineral water on long trips both on trek and cultural tours.
- Medical Facilities - Free (consulting doctors and medicine)
- Tours Specified in the itinerary.
- All land transportation by private vehicle within Bhutan as per the itinerary.
- Best hotel accommodations, “A” grade hotels (Government approved 3 stars and above)
- Meals (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Tea/Coffee with snacks as and when required)
- Services of experienced and English speaking guide (Government Licensed holder)
- Museum fees and other special entry fees.
- Expenses occurred due to unavoidable events i.e. road wrecks, flight delays etc.
- Expenses of personal nature.
- Tips to guides and drivers.
- Travel Insurance.
Weather, local politics, transport or a multitude of other factor, that are beyond our control can result in a change of itinerary. It is, however, very unlikely that the itinerary would be substantially altered. We will try to ensure that the trip runs according to plan, but an easy going nature will be an asset!