Midalidare Estate is a deluxe wine complex unparalleled in its tranquil atmosphere and attention to detail.Away from the bustling city, hidden in the mountains, it exists in a realm of its own, where you can focus entirely on relaxing and enjoying your stay in nature. The staff is diligent and dedicated wholly to providing you with a pleasant experience. The stylish design, faithful to the Provencal architecture that inspired it, and the artfully arranged and maintained grounds ensure that a weekend spent at Midalidare is a weekend spent surrounded by nothing but beauty. Visitors can rent bicycles and explore the grounds and the surrounding area. The estate has a fully equipped gym, SPA center and tennis court. With its genuine Bulgarian wine, produced in its very own wine cellar, Midalidare Complex is one of the best places in Bulgaria for wine tasting. Here, you have the opportunity to witness the wine-making process first-hand. Impressive architecture, a gourmet restaurant and top-level wine, Midalidare Estate is a must-see for any wine enthusiast.
• Spend a weekend surrounded by nature
• Explore the beautiful grounds
• Treat yourself and make use of the SPA center
• Enjoy a tasting of 4 exquisite wines
• Tour the winery and learn about the wine production methods typical of this region
- Trip Name: Deluxe Wine Weekend At Midalidare Estate
- Trip Code: DELUXE-Z8BD4H
- Country: Bulgaria
- Type: Luxury Tour
- Activities: SPAS AND RESORTS ,WINE TASTING
- Starting Point: Chirpan, Stara Zagora, Bulgaria
- Ending Point: Chirpan, Stara Zagora, Bulgaria
- Multi-Language Guide: English,Chinese,Italian,German,English,Korean,Japanese,French
What to expect ?
Indulge in the highest quality wine Bulgaria has to offer! Visit an authentic Provençal-style castle, surrounded by a beautiful garden, a warm pool and a modern spa, combined with great attitude and service, where the comfort of the guests takes top priority.
- Relax in one of the best Winery Hotels in Bulgaria, wine and dine at one of the finest restaurants.
- Enjoy a relaxing spa day in the hotels Spa and resort section.
- Overnight in a double room with breakfast.
- Use of the spa, which has a heated indoor pool, jacuzzi, hydromassage chairs, Finnish sauna, Roman bath, infrared sauna and herbal sauna.
- The Route of the Wine tour, including a visit to the Wine Museum, an introduction to wine making technology and tasting of 8 wines in the company of an ennotician.
- Personal expenses
- Meet-up in Plovdiv.
- The transfers to the estate and back are provided.
- All packages and services are for two.