Beijing Group Tour Of Badaling Great Wall And Ming Tombs
By joining in this day tour, you will visit one of the most famous Great Wall sections at Badaling, Meander along the bricks to experience the culture and enjoy the beauty of the Great Wall, explore the best preserved Ming tomb area at Changling Tomb, and enjoy free hotel pick up & drop off service and lunch at local restaurant.
- Trip Name: Beijing Group Tour Of Badaling Great Wall And Ming Tombs
- Trip Code: TL-11-20
- Country: China
- Type: Group Tour,Day Tour
- Activities: Historical Travel,Culture & History Tours
- Starting Point: Your Beijing Downtown Hotel (within the 3rd Ring Road of Beijing)
- Ending Point: Your Beijing Downtown Hotel (within the 3rd Ring Road of Beijing)
- Multi-Language Guide: Chinese
What to expect ?
- Experience the culture and enjoy the beauty of the Great Wall
For this join-in tour, you will be picked up from the hotel at around 07:30 am – 08:00 am depending on your hotel location. Driving 1.5 hours to explore the mausoleum of the first emperor of the Ming Dynasty Zhu Di, Changling Tomb is the best preserved tomb area with the most emperors buried. Then enjoy Chinese lunch at local restaurant, you will see the unique carving craft at Jade Carving Artistic Center and learn Chinese traditional tea culture at tea house during the trip.
Drive to Badaling Great Wall and continue the sightseeing, this is the highlights of this full day tour, walking along the incredible Great Wall to take amazing photos, enjoy the beauty of the Great Wall and get a lifetime memory. Later drive back to downtown and drop you off at the hotel, and the day tour ends here.
- Fuel surcharge and tax
- English-speaking tour guide
- Hotel pickup & drop-off
- Local lunch
- Entrance fee
- Group tour
- Air-conditioned tour vehicle
- Great Wall cable car
- Gratuities (optional)