Day 1 Arrival in Beijing
Day 2 Beijing
Day 3 Beijing
Day 4 Beijing - Xian
Day 5 Xian
Day 6 Xian
Day 7 Xian - Guilin
Day 8 Guilin - Yangshuo - Guilin
Day 9 Guilin - Chongqing
Day 10 Yangtze River Cruise
Day 11 Yangtze River Cruise
Day 12 Yichang - Shanghai
Day 13 Shanghai
Day 14 Departure from Shanghai
What to expect ?
- English-speaking guide & air-conditioned, licensed limousine
- Small Group of 1-18 persons, guaranteed departures
- No Shopping Stops! Authentic Tours, Best Experience
Your guide will meet you at Beijing Airport and transfer you to the hotel.
Hotel: The Great Wall Hotel (5-star)
Day 2: Beijing (B+L)
Full day tour to Tian'anmen Square, Forbidden City, Temple of Heaven and a Kung Fu Show. A la carte lunch is served.
Day 3: Beijing (B)
Visit Mutianyu Great Wall with a round trip cable car. Drive-by Bird's Nest (Olympic National Stadium) on the way back. Lunch is on your own. Visit the local market.
Day 4: Beijing - Xi'an (B+L)
Visit the Summer Palace and Hutongs with Chinese Paper Cutting experience. A la carte lunch. Take a flight to Xi'an and check in the hotel.
Hotel: Sheraton Hotel (5-star)
Day 5: Xi'an (B+L+D)
Full day tour to Terracotta Army Museum, A home-cooked lunch at a local family, Small Wild Goose Pagoda and Tang Dynasty Music and Dance Show with Dumpling Dinner.
Day 6: Xi'an (B+L)
Observe local life in the park, One-hour Tai Chi practice, Xi'an City Wall, A la carte lunch, Provincial History Museum, Great Mosque, Muslim Quarter.
Day 7: Xi'an - Guilin (B)
Take a flight to Guilin and visit Reed Flute Cave and Elephant Trunk Hill.
Hotel: Sheraton Hotel (5-star)
Day 8: Guilin - Yangshuo - Guilin(B+L)
Take a Li River cruise down from Guilin to Yangshuo. A lunch box is served on board. Disembark at about 14:00 and spend some time to visit the rural area of Yangshuo, West Street, and a local farmer's home. Transfer back to Guilin.
Day 9: Guilin - Chongqing (B)
Take a bullet train for around 5.5 hours to Chongqing. Your guide will pick you up and transfer you to visit Liberation Monuments and Ciqikou ancient town. Check-in at the cruise ship. Start sailing at about 22:00.
Cruise ship: President No. 8 with balcony (5-star)
Day 10-11: Chongqing - Yichang (B+L+D)
Yangtze River Cruise with shore excursions.
Day 12: Yichang - Shanghai (B)
Disembark for an excursion to the Three Gorges Dam. Before that, please pack your luggage and complete check-out procedures. After the excursion, the cruise company will drive you to the Three Gorges Tourist Center in Yichang. Our local guide will meet you there and escort you to the railway station for a bullet train to Shanghai and check-in at the hotel.
Hotel: Crowne Plaza Century Park (5-star)
Day 13: Shanghai (B+L)
Full day to Shanghai Museum, Yu Garden and the nearby bazaar, Former French Concession, the Bund, a cruise tour along the Huangpu River. A la carte lunch.
Day 14: Shanghai (B)
Please find your way to the airport.
- Domestic airfares & train fares
- Hotel accommodation with breakfasts
- Lunches as itinerary specifies
- Professional English-speaking guides
- Drivers & air-conditioned vehicles
- Entrance fees to tourist sites
- Tips or gratuities for hotel porters
- International airfares
- Entry Visa fees
- Personal expenses
- Tips or gratuities for guides and drivers
Where to meet ?
We will provide you meeting location after reservation is confirmed.
- Passport name, number, expiry, and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Not recommended for participants with wheelchair
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Minimum age is 12 years
- Tour group size is less than 18 persons
- A current valid passport and visa is required on the day of travel