Explore the popular city in China - 16 days tour will you visit Beijing - Xian- Guilin - Chengdu - Chongqing - Shibaozhai - Shennv Stream - Xiling Gorge- Yichang - Shanghai.
What to expect ?
- English-speaking guide & air-conditioned, licensed limousine
- Small Group of 1-18 persons, guaranteed departures
- No Shopping Stops! Authentic Tours, Best Experience
Day 1: Beijing
Your guide will meet you at the airport and escort you to the hotel.
Hotel: The Great Wall Hotel (5-star)
Day 2: Beijing (B+L)
Visit Tian'anmen Square, Forbidden City, Temple of Heaven and a Chinese Kung Fu Show. A la carte lunch is served.
Day 3: Beijing (B)
Visit Mutianyu Great Wall with roundtrip cable car, the appearance of Bird's Nest, a local market.
Day 4: Beijing - Xi'an (B+L)
Visit Summer Palace and Hutong alleys with Chinese Papercutting experience. A la carte lunch. Fly to Xian.
Hotel: Sheraton Hotel (5-star)
Day 5: Xi'an (B+L+D)
Visit Terracotta Army, a local family with home-cooked lunch and Small Wild Goose Pagoda. Enjoy dumpling dinner and Tang Dynasty Music and Dance Show. (Tips: The show with dinner is available from Apr to Nov.)
Day 6: Xi'an (B+L)
One-hour Tai Chi practice in the park, City Wall, A la carte lunch, Provincial History Museum, Great Mosque, Muslim Bazaar.
Day 7: Xi'an - Guilin (B)
Fly to Guilin. Visit Reed Flute Cave and Elephant Trunk Hill.
Hotel: Sheraton Hotel (5-star)
Day 8: Guilin (B+L)
Take the Li River cruise from Guilin to Yangshuo. Disembark at about 14:00 and spend some time in the rural area of Yangshuo with a stopover at a local farmer's home and visit West Street. Transfer back to Guilin.
Day 9: Guilin - Chengdu (B)
Fly to Chengdu. Free afternoon.
Hotel: Holiday Inn Oriental Plaza (4-star)
Day 10: Chengdu (B)
Visit Giant Panda Base, Broad and Narrow Alleys, Jinsha Site Museum, Leisure time at Renmin Park.
Day 11: Chengdu - Chongqing (B)
Morning is free on your own. Take a bullet train to Chongqing. Your guide will escort you to Jiefangbei CBD, Ci Qi Kou Ancient Village and then board the cruise ship, which sets sail at 21:30.
Cruise: Century Diamond with balcony (5-stars)
Day 12 - 13: Yangtze River Cruise (B+L+D)
Yangtze River cruise with shore excursions.
Day 14: Yichang - Shanghai (B)
Excursion to the Three Gorges Dam. Then the cruise company will drive you to the Three Gorges Tourist Center. Our guide will meet you there and escort you to the railway station for a bullet train to Shanghai. Check-in at the hotel.
Hotel: Crowne Plaza Century Park (5-star)
Day 15: Shanghai (B+L)
Visit Shanghai Museum, Yu Garden and its nearby bazaar, A la carte lunch, Former French Concession, the Bund, Huangpu River cruise. Your guide will say bon voyage upon returning the hotel.
Day 16: Shanghai (B)
You are advised to take your flight by yourself.
B-- Breakfast L-- Lunch D-- Dinner
- Domestic airfares & train fares
- Hotel accommodation with breakfasts
- Lunches as itinerary specifies
- Professional English-speaking guides
- Drivers & air-conditioned vehicles
- Entrance fees to tourist sites
- Tips or gratuities for hotel porters
- Yangtze River cruise with full board
- International airfares
- Entry Visa fees
- Personal expenses
- Tips or gratuities for guides and drivers
Where to meet ?
We will provide you meeting location after reservation is confirmed.
- Passport name, number, expiry, and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Not recommended for participants with wheelchair
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Minimum age is 12 years
- Tour group size is less than 18 persons
- A current valid passport and visa is required on the day of travel