Join a private tour and be fascinated by the most popular sites in Xian such as the Terracotta Warriors Museum, Bell Tower, Muslim Quarter, and the City Wall. With its inclusive driver-guide and transportation, no other tour offering can give you a great experience. Discover the uniqueness of Xian and develop a love for this city.
What to expect ?
- Views of the hustle and bustle of the city.
- Enjoy around the ancient city wall.
Your tour begins when your professional tour guide comes to pick you up at your hotel lobby at 9 o’clock in the morning. Board the air-conditioned vehicle and be taken to the Eighth Wonder of the World, the Terracotta Army Museum, where you will spend two-and-a-half hours exploring the different artifacts in the area. See each of the three pits with your tour guide and see the rows of thousands of Terracotta warriors. Pay attention to your guide as he shares a detailed explanation of its history and how they were founded. Then, make your way to the Bronze Chariots Display Room and behold two sets of Bronze Chariots which were made some 2,000 years ago. Be fascinated by their size as these are considered the largest bronze wares in the world.
Join everyone for lunch at a nice local restaurant for a taste of authentic Chinese dishes before moving to the Xian City Wall. Enjoy some relaxing time just walking or biking around this old wall where you can behold the old imperial town and the local life.
From here, proceed next to the Bell and Drum Tower Square and the Muslim Quarter which are symbols of Xian for having been built in the city’s very center some 600 years ago. Don’t miss to spend time in the Muslim Quarter which is to the north of the Drum Tower as it is where you can taste some local snacks and buy cheap souvenirs. The tour ends when you are dropped off at your hotel or to any place in the city center.
- Private English-speaking guide
- Private driver& air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrance fee to the sites listed in the itinerary
- Personal expenses
- Gratuities (optional)
Where to meet ?
We will provide you meeting location after reservation is confirmed.
- Please be ready and waiting in your hotel lobby 15 minutes before your scheduled pick-up time.
- Round trip transportation is available from and to most centrally located Xi'an hotels. Please arrange pickup from your hotel or a nearby location when you call to confirm your reservation.
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended.
- Children under 5 years old are free and are accompanied as paying adults
- A maximum of 6 people per booking
- An extra charge of 46 USD is required if you travel during Spring Festival (Feb. 4 - 10) and National holidays (Oct. 1-7) in 2019.