Experience the best customizable tour in Xian on this Terracotta Warriors Tour. Learn about Chinese history and appreciate Chinese calligraphy and painting. Enjoy authentic local food and choose the places you can visit in the afternoon after a sumptuous lunch.
What to expect ?
Best customizable tour in Xian on this Terracotta Warriors Tour.
- Get ready for an experience like no other as you meet your tour guide at 9 o’clock in the morning at your hotel to commence this customizable Terracotta Warriors tour.
- After a smooth drive, arrive at your first stop which is the spectacular Terracotta Warriors Museum where three pits display an archaeological miracle of the 19th century. Thousands of terracotta soldiers and horse sculptures were buried along with China’s first emperor, Qin Shi Huang, to accompany him in the afterlife. Local farmers uncovered this ancient artifact recently which prompted the government to turn the area into a tourist destination.
- At noon, join your guide to a nice local restaurant for a sumptuous and authentic local food. However, this expense is not included in the tour fee.
- Afterward, enjoy the free time to go wherever you wish to. Check out the Big Wild Goose Pagoda or the Small Wild Goose Pagoda where you can learn about the Tang Dynasty, as well as about Buddhism. You can also opt to visit the Hanyangling Museum or Jingdi’s Tomb to discover facts about the Han Dynasty culture or proceed to the Banpo Village Museum to learn about how people lived some 6,000 years ago. Climb the Ancient City Wall and Bell Tower to enjoy the views of the city or choose to go on a food hunt in Yongxingfang or the Muslim Quarter.
- Decide well because, given the time allowed, you can only choose two sites at most for the afternoon. Solicit some advice from your guide if necessary. Then, end the tour with a transfer back to your hotel.
- Private hotel transfer service
- Professional driver with years of experience
- Personal English-speaking tour guide service
- Admission fee for sites you will visit
- Gratuity for guide and driver (recommended)
Where to meet ?
We will provide you meeting location after reservation is confirmed.
- Please wear comfortable shoes for this tour
- Kids under 5 years old are free and accompanied by paying adults
- Please advise if you need to be dropped off at a different place instead of the hotel
- Please advise if you need other services
- Maximum 8 people per booking.
- An extra charge of 46 USD is required if you travel during Spring Festival (Feb. 4 - 10) and National holidays (Oct. 1-7) in 2019.