Experience one of the world’s most romantic buildings with a skip-the-line ticket to the Taj Mahal in Agra, discovering a jewel of Islamic architecture. Also, explore the walled city of Agra Fort and Iconic Itmad-Ud-Daulah. Admire sunset view of the Taj Mahal from Mehtab Garden.
What to expect ?
Visit one of the world's most romantic monuments,Taj Mahal before going to the impressive Agra Fort.
Your tour starts with the pickup from your hotel or desired location in Agra and heads to the spectacular Taj Mahal. Enter in style with a royal horse cart ride. Admire its majestic architecture as your local guide talks about its history.
Later, visit the nearby Agra Fort, which features impressive architecture and beautiful pavilions. Listen as your guide explains details on this red fort's beautiful palaces as well as its origins and history.
Take a 1.5-hour break for lunch at a Multi-cuisine restaurant. Later proceed to visit the tomb of Itmad Ud Daulah on the bank Yamuna River. Also considered a miniature Taj Mahal, this is an architectural marvel. It was built by Noorjahan in the memory of her father.
Your last stop is a romantic sunset view of the Taj Mahal at Mehtab Bagh. Located across the Yamuna River, it's a perfect place to view the Taj Mahal without the crowds. Your tour ends with a transfer back to your hotel with lots of memories.
- Enjoy Tuk-Tuk or battery cab ride near Taj Mahal
- Professional tour guide
- Monument Entrance fees
- Buffet lunch in Multi cuisine restaurant
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private uniformed and experienced chauffeur
- Bottled water
- Private tour Sightseeing by private air conditioned car
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Gratuities (recommended)
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Where to meet ?
We will provide you meeting location after reservation is confirmed.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Wheelchair accessible