Travel in luxury on this exclusive private Taj Mahal and Agra Fort tour. Enjoy personalized attention on a private, behind–the–scenes tour of the Taj Mahal and Agra Fort
- Explore the Taj Mahal, the world's most iconic tribute to love and India's crown jewel.
- Private Half day Agra city Tour with Taj Mahal and Agra Fort.
- See the treasures inside the walled complex of the Agra Fort.
- Benefit from the Personalized service of a private Guide.
What to expect ?
- Enjoy the views of one of the world's most romantic buildings, the Taj Mahal
- Marvel at the impressive Agra Fort, dating back to the 16th century
Your Chauffeur will pickup you from your Hotel or desired location in Agra and meet with your tour Guide and than proceed to visit,the Taj Mahal, the world's most iconic tribute to love and India's crown jewel.The Taj Mahal was built in the 17th century by Emperor Shah Jahan after the death of his beloved wife, Mumtaz Mahal.
Later,Continue to Agra Fort, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, for the best views of the Taj Mahal from the opposite site of the Yamuna River.Also known as the Red Fort because of its red sandstone construction, Agra Fort was the seat of Mughal Empire and features Hindu and Islamic architectural elements.Your tour ends with the transfer back to your Hotel.
- All taxes, fees and handling charges Bottled water Private uniformed and experienced chauffeur Professional tour guide Hotel pickup and drop-off Guaranteed to skip the long lines Private tour Transport by private air conditioned vehicle Fuel surcharge
- Monument Entrance fees Gratuities (recommended) DVD (available to purchase) Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Not recommended for participants with back problems
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Wheelchair accessible