Travel to Agra in air-conditioned comfort to visit one of the world's most iconic monuments. The Taj Mahal is probably the best known monument to love that was ever built. Your full-day program also includes a visit to the Agra Fort.
- Visit the Taj Mahal, one of the New7Wonders of the World and a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Explore the 16th-century Agra Fort, a sister monument to the Taj Mahal
- Drive along the new expressway from Delhi to Agra and back to Delhi
What to expect ?
For great experience that too relaxed one while visiting Taj one should definitely be suggested to consider Private Trips to Taj according to there budget. The Same Day Taj Mahal Tour by Car package ensures you with comfort, safety, security and genuine knowledge about the monuments. On the Private trip you can be sure you'll enjoy in-depth and personalized experience.You can book your Private Taj Mahal Tour as per your comfort and budget.
Begin your full day Taj Mahal and Agra Fort tour with a pick-up from your hotel in the Delhi NCR area or the airport starting any time between 4.00 and 10.00 am, to depart to Agra city via the expressway.
Meet your private guide when you arrive in Agra city and proceed to the Taj Mahal, which was built in the 17th century by Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan as a memorial for his beloved wife Mumtaz. After touring the Taj Mahal, head to the nearby Agra Fort, built in 1565 A.D. and another majestic creation of the Mughal Emperor Akbar.
Begin the drive back to your hotel in Delhi after enjoying a lunch in Agra, for which your guide can give you an overview and suggestions for the best restaurants in the city.
- Private tour Tour Guide Service
- All taxes
- Local taxes
- Bottled water
- Local guide
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Pickup and Drop off service Sightseeing by car in the Agra city
- Fuel surcharge
- Food and drinks (unless specified)
- Air Ticketing
- Health and Travel Insurance
- Monument Fees
- Food & Drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Please note that the Taj Mahal is closed every Friday
- Taj Mahal Ticket Valid for 3 hours Only.