Travel to Agra in air-conditioned comfort to visit one of the world's most iconic monuments. The Taj Mahal is probably the best-known monument to love that was ever built. Your full-day program also includes a visit to the Agra Fort and Mehtab Bagh.
What to expect ?
- Begin your full-day Taj Mahal and Agra Fort tour with a pick-up from your hotel in the Delhi NCR area or the airport starting any time between 4.00 and 10.00 am, to depart to Agra city via the expressway.
- Meet your private guide when you arrive in Agra city and proceed to the Taj Mahal, which was built in the 17th century by Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan as a memorial for his beloved wife Mumtaz. After touring the Taj Mahal, head to the nearby Agra Fort, built-in 1565 A.D. and another majestic creation of the Mughal Emperor Akbar.
- Begin the drive back to your hotel in Delhi after enjoying lunch in Agra, for which your guide can give you an overview and suggestions for the best restaurants in the city.
0630 Hrs: Pickup From Your Hotel In Delhi / Airport
At The Delhi Hotel, Our Chauffeur Will Greet You! Your Enthralling Journey Towards The Historic City Of Agra Commences By Car.
0900 Hrs: Tea Break
Now Take A Short Tea Or Coffee Break To Get You Refreshed! Now Continue Your Drive Towards Agra.
10:30 Hrs: Agra
After Two And A Half Hours Of Drive, You Will Arrive In The Beautiful City Of Agra. Our Executive Will Introduce The Tour Guide. During Your Same Day Agra Tour, You Will Enjoy Some Significant Information Regarding The Brilliant Monument like; Taj Mahal And Agra Fort.
1100 Hrs: Taj Mahal
Amongst The Seven Wonders Of World, Taj Mahal Was Built By Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan In The Loving Memory Of His Beloved Wife Mumtaz Mahal. The Great Monument Took 16 Years For Completion I.E. From 1632 To 1648 AD. Explore The Gripping And Spell Binding Beauty Of the Taj Mahal.
1300 Hrs: Lunch
Now, Enjoy Lip Smacking Lunch At One Of The Lunch.
1400 Hrs: Agra Fort
After Mouth Watering Lunch, Enjoy The Magnificent Beauty Of Red Sandstone Agra Fort, Positioned On The backside of River Yamuna. It Was Built In The Year 1566 By Mughal Emperor ( Akbar The Great.)
Visit Mehtab Bagh Sunset Point - Back view of Taj Mahal
1600 Hrs: Mehtab Bagh (Sunset View of Taj Mahal)
This is an optional site to visit if you are in a hurry you can skip it. Exploring the backside of a Taj Mahal. Here you will see the magnificent reflection of the Taj Mahal over the river Yamuna during the time of sunset.
1730 Hrs: Return Back To Delhi
Now Get Ready For Drive Back To Delhi For Journey Back Home As Your Same Day Agra Tour By Car Comes To An End.
- Fuel surcharge
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Private tour
- Transportation by private vehicle (Air Conditioned)
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
Where to meet ?
We will provide you meeting location after reservation is confirmed.
- This is Package is available every day except Friday.
- Dear Guests, You can also book Agra Day Tours, Taj Mahal Tour with Mathura, Taj Mahal Same Day Tour by Gatimaan Express Train and Taj Mahal Tours with Fatehpur Sikri are the best tourist destination and tour plan from Agra. We provide every package with comfort.