This is a private tour which will be organised by local travel supplier. The Tour will be conducted in private Ac car.
You will meet your guide in agra and you will be taken for lunch according to your choice.
This tour will take around 10 to 14 Hour for completing the tour, and you will be dropped to the same or your desired location in delhi
- Wake early and take smooth drive of 3 hours from Delhi in a luxury AC car
- Witness the Taj Mahal early morning at sunrise
- Marvel the Sights of Mughal residential place called Agra Fort
- Peep inside down the memory lane of mughals through our professional guide
- Visit the Mini Taj Mahal originally known as Iti-mad-ud daulah
- Take a glimpse of taj mahal from the back side of the river
- Visit the famous Handicraft Work of Agra
- Trip Name: Taj Mahal Sunrise Tour By Car
- Trip Code: TL-583-257
- Country: India
- Type: Day Tour
- Activities: Historical Travel
- Starting Point: Delhi ncr
- Ending Point: delhi
- Multi-Language Guide: English,German,Hindi,French
What to expect ?
- A smooth drive of 3 hours from Delhi To Agra
- On reaching Agra Have Cup of tea for nourishing you
- Witness the Taj mahal At early morning and see the difference in color of taj mahal
- Breakfast in a local restaurant
- Explore the mughal Residential place known as Agra fort
- Witness the Tomb of itimad ud daulah also known as Mini Taj mahal
- Capture the taj mahal at sunset from the back side of the river called Mehtab bagh
If you are an early bird, you should never miss Taj Mahal at sunrise. We will pick you up at your preferable location in Agra before 5:30am and simply marvel at the spectacular Taj Mahal. Take your time to admire the majestic architecture of Taj Mahal - a UNESCO World Heritage Site and one of the most famous and beautiful buildings in the world. Our professional local guide will reveal all the mysteries of Taj Mahal and its architecture. Even if you have read about it or seen the photos, experiencing Taj Mahal at sunrise in person will always take your breath away.
If you prefer later departure time, we will pick you up at your preferable time and location and also start the journey at Taj Mahal. Later on we will visit the nearby Agra Fort that is an amazing building and UNESCO World Heritage Site. This fort in red also features impressive architecture and beautiful pavilions. Our guide will explain to you about all the beautiful palaces inside Agra Fort as well its origin and the history.
After Agra Fort, we will visit Baby Taj Mahal - Etmad Ud Daulla's Tomb. The tomb of Itimad-ud-Daulah is also an architectural marvel that is situated on the bank of Yamuna. People also refer it as mini Taj Mahal because it is similar to Minars, the stone work called pietra dura and lattice work. Our Guide will explain its fascinating history and exquisite carving work and architecture.
Take a lunch break. After lunch explore Agra art and crafts. Agra has always been known for its leather products and its handicraft variation. In addition to the exclusive products from Agra, you will also be introduced to paintings, pottery, handicrafts and other artist works from different parts of the country.
Around 4pm, visit the tomb of Emperor Akbaand and learn more about this greatest Emperor in India history. The last stop is Mehtab Bagh (Moonlight Garden ) for a romantic view of Taj Mahal at sunset. Mahtab Bagh is located across the river Yamuna from Taj Mahal and considered a perfect place to view Taj Mahal without the jostling crowds. You can actually sit in peace and admire the beauty of the monument at sunset. In the meantime, your guide will explain the history of this beautiful garden.
- Pick and drop from Delhi airport/hotel/ Railway station/ any location near in new delhi
- Transfer and sightseeing
- Tour Guide in Agra
- battery vehicle passes for taj mahal
- 2 water mineral bottle in taj mahal and unlimited supply in car
- Entrance of the monuments ( taj mahal 1100rs Agra fort 650 rs)
- Lunch and Drinks
- Tipping and gratitudes
- any thing extra which is not included will be charge extra
This tour will star early in the morning around 3 o clock or 2 o clock so before going for the tour relax yourself and take a sound sleep so that you can look fresh to take the photos