- Glorious sunrise view at The Great Taj Mahal
- Tonga ride [cart-ride] outside the Great Taj Mahal, Agra
- Elephant ride up to the Amber fort, Jaipur
- Stunning sunset view at Nahargarh Fort & dine out at ‘’Padao’’ Restaurant with breathtaking view of the Jaipur city
- See India's most iconic cities on a comprehensive 3 day Golden Triangle tour taking you to Agra, Jaipur, and Delhi
- Get a quintessential introduction to the rich culture, tradition and history of India in all three cities
- Enjoy learning about the destinations through a private tour guide and travel comfortably at an affordable price
- Witness India's cultural past, jam-packed with unforgettable highlights equipped with a long, fascinating history
- Trip Name: 2 Days Golden Triangle Tour
- Trip Code: 2-SM8W4W
- Country: India
- Type: Luxury Tour,Day Tour
- Activities: SIGHTSEEING TOURS ,CITY TOURS
- Starting Point: Delhi Cargo Terminal, Indira Gandhi International Airport, New Delhi, Delhi 110037, India
- Ending Point: Counter No 11& 12, Food Street, Terminal 1 D, Domestic Airport, New Delhi, Delhi 110037, India
- Multi-Language Guide: English,English
What to expect ?
Get ready for an exciting adventure to India’s most breathtaking destinations in Agra, Jaipur, and Delhi! Kick off your 3 day 2 night tour in Agra and visit the mesmerizing beauty of the Taj Mahal. Learn about the Mughal Emperor Akbar in Agra Fort and stop over at Fatehpur Sikri, a deserted city said to still hold ancient spirits in the outskirts of Agra. On the second day, go sightseeing in the metropolis of Jaipur where gorgeous architectural landmarks from older times still stand. Walk the corridors of Amer Fort, see ancient astronomical tools in Jantar Mantar, and marvel at Hawa Mahal and Jal Mahal palaces. Have a hassle free tour inside comfortable air-conditioned vehicles taking you to the Golden Triangle and back to your hotel in Agra City.
Day 1: Delhi – Agra - Jaipur
In the early morning (around 5.00 am) pickup from specified hotel / place in Delhi and transfer to board Shatabdi Exp from New Delhi Railway Station, train departs at 6.15 am. On arrival at Agra at 8.15 am, you will be received and directly proceed to take a guided tour of Taj Mahal built by the Moghul Emperor Shahjehan in 1630 for his Queen Mumtaz Mahal to enshrine her mortal remains. Also visit the Agra Fort containing the Pearl Mosque, the Halls of Public and Private Audience. .
Later drive to Jaipur en-route visiting Fatehpur Sikri (old deserted town of Mughal Dynasty). See the beautiful Jama Masjid / The Buland Darwaza, palace of Queen Jodha Bai, Birbal's (a Minister) Palace. Drive further to reach Jaipur in the evening. On arrival at Jaipur, check in to your hotel for overnight stay.
Day 2: Jaipur – Delhi
Enjoy a hearty breakfast at the hotel and leave for a half-day sightseeing tour to the hilltop fortress at Amer. Ascend the imposing fort on a painted elephant. The Fort, originally built in the 16th century by Maharaja Man Singh encloses superb palaces and a beautiful temple in marble dedicated to the fearsome goddess Kali. One of the main attraction of Fort Amer is its glittering Sheesh Mahal.
Later tour the old walled city of Jaipur. Founded by Maharaja Jai Singh II, this ‘pink city’ is meticulously constructed on the lines of the Shilpa-Shastra, an ancient Hindu treatise on architecture. Visit the unique Jantar Mantar Observatory situated in the heart of the city. Built in the 1700's (A.D), it still looks futuristic. Nearby is the ornate Hawa Mahal (the palace of winds). The old City Palace & its museum display a rare fusion of Mughal and Hindu architecture, and house a rare collection of paintings, Rajasthani armory and costumes.
In the evening at 05.40 pm board Shatabdi Exp for Delhi. On arrival at New Delhi Railway station at 10.30 pm, you will be received and will be transferred to your hotel or airport. Your tour comes to an end but its sweet memories and vivid colors of India will remain forever.
- 01 Night’s accommodation as per itinerary
- One breakfast in the train, one breakfast at hotel and one dinner in the train.
- 01 air conditioned car for all transfers, sightseeing and drives
- Assistance on arrival and departure
- Fuel charges and driver’s allowances
- Services of local English speaking guide at Agra, Fatehpur Sikri and Jaipur
- Elephant ride at Fort Amer
- AC Chair car train ticket: Delhi – Agra & Jaipur – Delhi.
- Current government, hotel, road, toll and interstate taxes.
- Current government, hotel, road, toll and interstate taxes
- All taxes: GST – 5%.
- Lunches and dinners where ever not mentioned.
- Entry fees to the monuments
- Any supplement charged by hotel on the eve of Christmas & New Year’s Eve.
- Visa fees
- Expenses of personal nature such as drinks, laundry, telephone calls, insurances, camera fees, excess baggage, emergency, medical cost, tips to drivers, guides and hotel staff.
- Any services not mentioned above
- Any increase in cost beyond our control such as fuel and airfare increase, government levies and taxes etc.
- Taj Mahal Closed on Friday
- Elephant ride at Amber fort before 11:00 AM