Delhi is jam-packed with stunning historical sights, but navigating the sprawling city—made up of eight historic capitals—takes serious planning. Skip the hassles of finding your own way with this exciting, all-inclusive adventure, which makes stops at all of the city’s top attractions. Travel between locations with your own private chauffeur and guide as you visit world-famous highlights like Humayun’s Tomb, Jama Masjid, India Gate, and more.
What to expect ?
Benefit from pick-up at a location of your choice in Delhi on the arrangement, and explore India's capital from the comfort of a private, air-conditioned car. Admire the monuments of Old Delhi, such as the Mughal mosque of Jama Masjid, India's largest mosque, built by Shah Jahan in 1656 at the height of Mughal power.
Admire the onion domes of the Red Fort opposite the mosque, before taking off your shoes to look inside. See the Memorial to Mahatma Gandhi at Raj Ghat. Then, drive past the government buildings of New Delhi, including India Gate, the Presidential Residence (Rashtrapati Bhavan) and Parliament House (Sansad Bhawan).
Admire the commemorative tower of the Qutb Minar, built by Allauddin Khilji in the 13th century. Look closely as it towers up 5 levels, each clearly distinguished by a projecting balcony. Next, go to Humayun's Tomb on Mathura Road. Built-in the mid 16th century by Haji Begum, wife of the second Mughal Emperor, the tomb displays Mughal characteristics of high arches and double domes and is considered to be the forerunner of the Taj Mahal. See the flowerlike Lotus Temple, also known as the Bahai Temple, completed in 1986 and notable for its extraordinary 27 free-standing marble-clad "petals."
Experience some of Delhi's unbelievable shopping with assistance from your guide, and find the best places to bargain for jewelry, handicrafts, art, fabrics, clothing, and souvenirs. Get suggestions on some of the best places to eat along the way.
- 9:00 am pick up from your hotel
- Proceed to New Delhi
- Drive-by Parliament House, India Gate, Rajpath (King's way) & Janpath (Queen's way) for photo opportunities
- Local street shopping at Connought Place
- Pass by Embassy area and official government bungalows
- Drive to Old Delhi
- Visit Dariba Kalan (silver market), Kinari Bazaar (wedding market) and Paranthewali Galli (Paratha lane)
- Taste delicious local street snacks at Chandni Chowk
- Visit Gurdwara Sees Ganj Sahib and the famous Jama Masjid mosque
- Cycle-rickshaw ride through narrow alleys of Old Delhi
- 4:00 pm drop off at the hotel
- Private tour
- Hotel pick up and drop off in an air conditioned vehicle
- Fuel, parking and toll charges
- Bottled drinking water and snacks
- Professional guide
Where to meet ?
We will provide you meeting location after reservation is confirmed.
- Instant confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- A pick-up and drop off at the airport is available on request
- Flight details must be provided at the time of booking