Day 1: Arrival at Delhi airport and transfer to hotel overnight
Day 2: Delhi / Udaipur ;Transfer from Hotel to Delhi airport to board flight for Udaipur. Arrival and transfer to hotel.
Day 3: Udaipur / Jawai :Today hop on to your Royal Enfield and continue ride to Jawai.
Day 4: Jawai / Jodhpur : Early morning ride around Jawai to watch birds.Return to hotel for breakfast and continue drive to Jodhpur.
Day 5: Jodhpur / Jaisalmer : Morning proceed for sightseeing and visit Mehrangarh Fort. Drive to Jaisalmer
Day 6: This morning visit Jaisalmer Fort. Commence your ride to Barmer.
Day 7: Today continue with your ride to Udaipur.
What to expect ?
- Udaipur : Visit of city palace and Boat ride at lake pichola
- Jawai : Leopard safari and Bird watching.
- Jodhpur : Country side ride on Royal enfield
- Jodhpur : visit Mehrangarh Fort.
- Jaisalmer : Enjoy camel ride on dunes and traditional dance at night
- Barmer : country side and farewell dinner
This tour is touring interior of Rajasthan culture on Royal enfield
Day 1: Arrival at Delhi airport. Transfer to Hotel
Day 2: Transfer to Airport for flight to Udaipur. City tour of Udaipur
Day 3: Drive to Jawai en-route visit of Jain temples. Leopard safari
Day 4: Drive to Jodhpur.
Day 5: Visit of Mehrangarh fort. Drive to Jaisalmer
Day 6: Camel ride. Drive to Barmer. Farewell Dinner
Day 7: Drive to Udaipur. Drop at Udaipur airport
- Accommodation based on 01 Twin Room
- 06 Breakfast & 02 Dinner included
- Royal Enfield from Udaipur onwards for whole trip (02 Pax on 01 bike)
- Entrances for the monuments to be visited
- English speaking escort for the tour
- Luggage van to carry luggage
- Common Boat ride at lake pichola
- Leopard safari at Jawai
- Flight tickets in economy class from Delhi - Udaipur - Delhi.
- International flight tickets
- Visa fee
- Tips to be paid as a gesture of gratitute
- Alcoholic drinks
- Any extra expense like laundary / Phone calls etc
Where to meet ?
We will provide you meeting location after reservation is confirmed.
When to go:
Winter (October / November / December / January / February) is the best time to visit India. The temperature between October to December is quite nice not too much chilling.
Mid of December to Mid January the temperature keeps on fluctuating but good in the day time to visit the city as its not that much sunny. After mid-January temperature again starts rising but remains moderate to visit the destination without feeling too hot.
Travel insurance is highly recommended for all travelers. We require that, at a minimum, you are covered for personal injury, medical expenses, repatriation expenses, helicopter rescue, loss of luggage, etc. We strongly recommend that the policy also covers personal liability, cancellation, curtailment and loss of luggage and personal effects. You must carry proof of insurance (e.g. your insurance certificate) with you on the holiday.
Dietary Restriction Required:
It will advisable to guests if they let us know in advance about any dietary restrictions like glutton free or allergic to some food.
if you are planning to visit during December it will be advisable to carry some warm clothes as the temperature keeps on changing every day so you may need them during the night.