Experience the best of Bali’s sunset spot in Uluwatu Temple. A Balinese temple to the sea gods with a commanding view of the Indian Ocean. Part of a series of temples built to protect the island from evil spirits, today its Cliff-side location is the permanent home to a family of friendly monkeys! Once night falls and you have seen the colors of the sunset, experience one of the island's most famous cultural performances at a Kecak & Hanoman fire dance at the temple compound. Then, get the option to enjoy local cuisine candlelight dinner in Jimbaran Bay. Sink your feet in the sand as you dine and relax at the end of an unforgettable evening!
What to expect ?
- Discover the best of Bali Sunset.
- Opportunity to see traditional show and performance (optional ticket is needed).
- Enjoy your Romantic candlelight dinner on the Beach of Jimbaran (own guest's budget).
15.00: Your private tour guide will pick you up at your hotel
17.00: Explore the temples
17.45: Watching the beautiful sunset at the temple compound
18.00: Watch Kecak & Hanoman Show (Optional pass/ticket)
19.30: Enjoy your Candlelight seafood dinner in Jimbarna Bay (Optional)
21.30: Finish and back to the hotel
- Full air conditioned private car
- English speaking tour guide/driver
- Entrance ticket to Uluwatu Temple
- Sarong rentals for visiting temple
- Local donation & retribution
- Parking & Toll road fees
- Tips for driver and tour guide
- Government Tax
- Personal expenses
- Kecak Show ticket
- Meal/ Dinner in Jimbaran bay
Where to meet ?
We will provide you meeting location after reservation is confirmed.
- Book minimum: 2 persons
- Free hotel pick up and drop off for area: (Benoa, Canggu, Jimbaran, Kuta, Legian, Nusa Dua, Sanur, Seminyak, Tuban & Ubud center)
- Adult age: 13 - 85 yrs old
- Child age: 05 - 12 yrs old
- Infant: 1 - 04 years old (Free of charge)