Discover the center of Ubud culture & tradition with on a private tour.
Experience its spiritual heritage by visiting the uniqueness Batuan’s architecture temple.
Explore Tegenungan water-fall, Sacred Ubud monkey forest, enjoy your lunch overlooking to green rice paddies view in Ubud.
Visit Tegalalang rice terraces and joint the soft trekking with it. And more
- Visit and admire the Batuan’s architecture Temple
- Magnificent Tegenungan water-fall
- Take a stroll in Ubud Monkey Forest and see the long-tailed macaques
- Go to a traditional market
- See the amazing Tegalalang Rice Terraces
What to expect ?
Opportunity to see live work-shops & the process how to make magnificent crafts of Batik, Jewelry, Canvas paintings & Wood carving on the way to Ubud.
08.30: Hotel pick up
09.00: Art village walks (Tohpati, Batu Bulan, Batuan, Mas)
11.00: Visit Batuan Temple
11.30 Visit Tegenungan Water-fall
12.30: Lunch at Ubud (included on the price)
14.00: Visit Ubud Monkey forest
16.00: Visit Amazing Tegal Lalang rice terraces
17.00: Visit green coffee and rare spices garden (free tasting is available)
18.30: back to hotel & Finish
- Full air conditioned private car
- English speaking tour driver/ guide
- All passes & entrance tickets
- Sarong rentals for visiting temples
- Local donation & retribution
- Lunch in Ubud + Drrink (orange juice)
- Seasonal sliced fruits
- Toll road fees
- Tips for tour guide
- Tax and service charges
- Personal expenses & Extra drinks during Lunch
- Free hotel pick up and drop off (Bukit, Jimbaran, Kuta, Legian, Nusa Dua, Sanur, Seminyak, Tanjung Benoa & Ubud)
- Once you complete your purchase order, we will send you complete confirmation and details information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.