Petra is the most famous tourist site in Jordan today. Becoming one of the seven wonders of the world, made Petra known to the world and the most desired place to visit. Petra was once occupied by the Nabateans, most everything in Petra was constructed by them. Tour Petra to see over 800 objects including the famous Treasury, temples, mourning houses, caves, and much more. The facades were built with the Roman detail, and the tomb fronts are from the Syrian. The tombs themselves are from the Greco Roman and the Nabateans.
Wadi Rum is everything you’d expect of a quintessential dessert: it is extreme in summer heat and winter cold; it is violent and moody as the sun slices through chiseled siqs (canyons) at dawn or melts the division between rock and sand at dusk; it is exacting on the Bedouin who live in it and vengeful on those who ignore its dangers. For most visitors, it can be an unforgettable way of stripping the soul back to basics.
What to expect ?
Petra and Wadi Rum 2 days tour , include overnight in Bedouin tent .
Day 1: Petra
- We will pick you up from your hotel at 08:15 -08:30 and take you to the border.
- After crossing the border Start the wonderful day touring in Petra.
- We will see the treasury house, the tombs the Roman theater and more.
- You will learn about the Nabataens their history, their art, their gods, and more.
- After 3 hours of walking and learning, we will eat lunch in one of the local restaurants.
- After lunch, Transfer to Wadi Rum for overnight in a genuine Bedouin camp.
Day 2: Wadi Rum
- Breakfast at Camp in Wadi Rum
- 1.3 hours tour of 4x4 wheels will take you to a magnificent landscape.
- We will drive you into the Nabataens ways, and the Bedouin way of life.
- After the tour at about 12:30, a driver will take you back to the Arava border, and to your hotel in Eilat.
- Transfer from Eilat airport or hotels to Arava border with our professional assistance
- Jordanian English speaking tour guide in the site Petra
- Transports are by new executive models of air-conditioned cars / vans / buses
- Entrance fees + short horse ride in Petra
- Lunch in local authentic restaurant
- Meeting and assistance on the Israeli side and transfer back to Eilat Airport or Hotel
- Hotel Overnight in Petra ( Wadi Musa ) on BB basis on 3* hotel
- Tips, personal expenses
- Border tax $65 per person
- Visa for Jordan $75 per person
- Private insurance.
- Other languages available for an extra fee.
- We recommend you that you have cash money available for border fees and tips.
Where to meet ?
Pick up from all hotels in Eilat.
- Have a valid passport and landing card.
- We require nationality, passport number, date of issue, expiry date and birth date for reservation.
- Voucher and visa/tax/tip money in cash only (payable in U.S. dollars, Euro, Pound Sterling or Israeli Shekel).
- Very warm clothing in Winter, cool comfortable clothing and head covering in Summer.
- Good walking shoes.
- Personal insurance is not included.
- Please note: No insurance company ensures any accident from a horse or any other animal.