The MUSMI, Military History Museum "Brigata Catanzaro", was inaugurated in April 2007 and is a specialist museum, unique in the south, which houses memorabilia, weapons and uniforms related to a period ranging from the Napoleonic era to World War II, with a section dedicated to the twenty years fascist.
What to expect ?
The experience you will live will be centered on a guided tour of the museum by the Cultural Association Di.Co. with qualified personnel in the field of cultural heritage and specialized in art education.
The visit includes a guided tour through the rooms that house weapons, uniforms, documents and original memorabilia from different historical periods. The ideal reconstruction of a trench is very suggestive and can be enjoyed by means of audio stories and realistic sound effects. Interesting is also the presence of a guillotine used in Catanzaro in 1823 and a diorama that reproduces a decisive moment of the famous battle of Waterloo.
- The guided tour for the entire route
- The entrance to MUSMI, "Brigata Catanzaro" Military History Museum.
- Bookshop on site
- Possibility to book transfers from various locations
- Overnight stay in accommodation facilities with which we have an agreement
- Other services on request.
Where to meet ?
Musmi - Military History Museum "Brigata Catanzaro".