Nairobi was Founded in 1899, the city was handed capital status from Mombasa in 1905. Nairobi is the capital and largest city of Kenya. It is popularly known as the “Green City in the Sun”. Nairobi is also the capital of the Nairobi Province and of the Nairobi District. The city lies on the Nairobi River, in the south of the nation, and has an elevation of 1661M (5450 ft) above sea-level. Nairobi is currently the 4th largest city in Africa and the most populous city in East Africa, with an estimated urban population of between 3 and 4 million. According to the 1999 Census, in the administrative area of Nairobi, 2,143,254 inhabitants lived within 684 km².Nairobi is now one of the most prominent cities in Africa politically and financially. Home to many companies and organizations, Nairobi is established as a hub for Airlines into Africa, business and culture within East Africa.
- Nairobi railway station museum,
- Nairobi city market
- Kenyatta international convention center
- parliament buildings
- National museum and Nairobi snake park
What to expect ?
You will able to visit following places
- Uhuru gardens
- Railway museum
- City market
This tour covers the city in the sun. This includes the city center, city market, parliament buildings, the railway station, old Nairobi PC’s office of the 1902 and the renowned National Museum with an array of spell binding displays of the early man, tribal regalia and the flora and fauna of Kenya. Visit to the adjacent snake park will also be included.
- Transport on custom made 8 seater tour van ideal for game viewing and photography
- All park entrance fees to include government taxes
- Service of an English speaking professional driver/guide
- Bottled water whilst on safari
- Personalized items and service
- Tips -Laundry -Beverages/Drinks -International flights -Visas – Cultural visits to Masai villages – costs US$ 25 -Items of a personal nature -Any other extras not detailed in -Hotel accommodations in Nairobi before and after the safari
Tour starts/ends in Nairobi