- King's Palace
- National Monument
- Lake Gardens
- National Mosque
- National Museum
- Railway Station
- Independence Square
- Petronas Twin-Tower
- Malaysia Chocolate Boutique
- A 4-hour introductory and orientation tour of the capital city of Malaysia
- A must for first time visitor to Kuala Lumpur
- Visit the National Museum and stroll through the Lake Gardens
- Take photos of the King's Palace, the Petronas Twin Towers and the Independence Square
- Learn about the significance of the National Monument, the National Mosque and the Kuala Lumpur Railway Station
What to expect ?
Perfect for first-time visitors, this four-hour tour provides a comprehensive introduction to Kuala Lumpur's famous sights, leaving you with a knowledgeable base for exploring the city at your leisure.
Kuala Lumpur is fast growing metropolis which always impress visitors with its unique charm and characters. See the contrast between the Indo-Moorish architecture and the ultra modern edifices, the new King’s Palace, the National Monument, the beautiful Lake Gardens and the National Mosque. Visit National Museum, view the old Moorish style Railway Station and the Independence Square. At the city centre, photo stops at Petronas Twin-Tower – still the tallest twin building in the world. Tour also include a quick stop at the Malaysia Chocolate Boutique.
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- English speaking driver cum guide
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
Inclusions: Hotel pickup and drop off, English speaking driver cum guide, entrance fees
Exclusions: Food and drinks