Explore the Forest Research Institute of Malaysia (FRIM), a mini rainforest and the only one of its kind in Southeast Asia.
- 4-hour private tour of Kuala Lumpur's lush rainforest
- Walk through the jungle and learn the ecosystem of the rainforest
What to expect ?
Rainforest in the city.
Visit the Forest Research Institute Malaysia (FRIM) which offers visitors the opportunity of understanding the tropical rainforest ecosystem. Walk through shady nature trails and visit arboretums, among them the Dipte Rocarp, a collection centre of living trees for botanical reference and Bambusetum displaying some 30 species of local bamboo. This trail winds its way through one of FRIM’s oldest plantations and boasts of statuesque commercial timber trees. Logging is now prohibited in all rainforest reserves in Malaysia.
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- English speaking driver cum guide
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Pickup from the city hotels in Kuala Lumpur and drop off at the original departure point
- You must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time