A unique walking tour of the heritage precinct in the city and uncover the rich cultural heritage of the ethnic races of Malaysia.
- 3-hour heritage walking tour of Kuala Lumpur
- View Sri Mahamariamman Hindu Temple and Chan See Shu Yuen Chinese Temple
- Stroll through the bustling Chinatown
- Enjoy a dinner at Malaysian-fusion restaurant
What to expect ?
Discover the rich cultural heritage in the city of Kuala Lumpur.
A unique walking tour of the heritage precinct in the city. View the Sri Maha Mariamman Hindu Temple - built in a human-like shape. Sample a cup of frothy ‘Teh Tarik’ and stroll pass the old Victoria’s Jubilee Fund Building (1887). Next in sight is the Chan See Shu Yuen Association which was constructed in 1906 - a fine example of old Chinese temple architecture. The walk ends at the bustling Chinatown street market where bargain hunters can find items of every description and quality. Enjoy dinner at a nearby restaurant before returning to hotel.
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- English speaking driver cum guide
- Gratuities (optional)
- Pickup from the city hotels in Kuala Lumpur and drop off at the original departure point
- You must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time