This tour is ideal for guests catching the evening flight. Take a tour of the new Putrajaya city and Putrajaya Wetlands on the way to airport.
- This tour is ideal for guests catching the evening flight but have to check out of hotel by noon
- View the Putra Mosque, the Putrajaya Lake and the Putra Perdana, the Prime Minister's office
- Visit Putrajaya Wetlands, one of the largest man-made freshwater wetlands in the tropics
What to expect ?
Landmarks of Putrajaya and Putrajaya Wetlands.
This tour is ideal for departing guests taking the evening flight. Putrajaya, the green Malaysian government administrative centre is about 45 minutes away from the city, enroute to the airport. View the imposing landmarks such as the pinkish Putra Mosque, the Putrajaya Lake, and the Prime Minister’s office – often referred to as the ‘White House’ of Malaysia and the Putrajaya Wetlands, one of the largest man-made freshwater wetlands in the tropics. Before reaching the airport, view the Sepang F1 Race Circuit which is now a venue for the World Motor GP Series.
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- English speaking driver cum guide
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Pickup from the city hotels in Kuala Lumpur and drop off at the Kuala Lumpur International Airport
- You must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time