Explore The Habitat, a newly opened nature trail conserved to be the most complete, exciting and educational Malaysian rainforest experience. ?
- Experience the most complete, exciting and educational Malaysian rainforest
- Enjoy the world-class facilities and dramatic natural beauty
- Lunch at the cosy David Brown's Restaurant
What to expect ?
- Ride aboard the funicular train to the summit.
- Take a walk beneath the ancient trees of this primeval forest, an ecosystem that has existed for more than 130 million years.
- Enjoy the local flora and fauna plus views of the great Penang Island.
- Take a break for lunch at David Brown's Restaurant.
Ascend the 720m high Penang Hill by funicular train to the summit. Visit The Habitat – a newly opened 1.6km nature trail conserved to be the most complete, exciting and educational Malaysian rainforest experience. See the flora and fauna along the trail, appreciate the specialty gardens, and enjoy the fantastic views from the 230m long Canopy Walk and the Tree Top Walk which is the highest viewing platform of Penang.
Note: Participation in other soon to be opened activities such as zip-lining and abseiling will be at extra cost.
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- English speaking driver cum guide
- Entrance fees
- Train ticket
- Gratuities (optional)
- Pickup from the hotels in Penang Island and drop off at the original departure point
- You must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time