Ride a funicular train up to Penang Hill and enjoy the panoramic view of George Town. Explore Southeast Asia's largest Buddhist temple, Kek Lok Si.
- Experience the funicular railway to the summit of Penang Hill
- Enjoy the panoramic view of George Town from Penang Hill
- Explore Southeast Asia's largest Buddhist temple, Kek Lok Si
- Admire the towering statue of Goddess of Mercy
- Take photos of the tortoises at the Pond of Longevity
- Trip Name: Private Penang Hill And Temple Tour
- Trip Code: TL-451-125
- Country: Malaysia
- Type: Private Tour, Escorted Tour
- Activities: Sightseeing Tours
- Starting Point: Penang Island, Malaysia
- Ending Point: Penang Island, Malaysia
What to expect ?
- Picturesque funicular train ride to the top of Penang Hill
- Spectacular views of George Town
- View the largest Buddhist temple in Southeast Asia
Ascend Penang Hill, 720-metre above sea level by means of funicular train. Enjoy the bird’s eye view (usually clearer in the afternoon) of George Town and feel the cool and refreshing air at the summit. Another highlight is Kek Lok Si, Southeast Asia’s largest Buddhist temple. Marvel at the 30-metre high statue of the Goddess of Mercy, the 7-tier ‘Thousand-Buddha Pagoda’ and the ‘Pond of Longevity’.
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- English speaking driver cum guide
- Train ticket
- Food and drinks
- Pickup from the hotels in Penang Island and drop off at the original departure point
- You must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time