A rare experience to dine at colonial Penang Hill, Malaysia's first hill station accessible by the unique funicular train on this night tour.
- Experience the funicular railway to the summit of Penang Hill
- Enjoy a dinner at David Brown's Restaurant
- Take photos of the panoramic night view of George Town and mainland Malaysia
- Trip Name: Private Penang Hill By Night With Dinner
- Trip Code: TL-451-194
- Country: Malaysia
- Type: Private Tour,Escorted Tour
- Activities: Sightseeing Tours
- Starting Point: Penang Island
- Ending Point: Penang Island
What to expect ?
- Ride the world's oldest funicular railway system, the Penang Hill Railway
- Enjoy dinner at David Brown's Restaurant, overlooking the night lights of George Town
- Capture great photos with panoramic views of George Town and glimpses of mainland Malaysia
A rare experience to dine at Colonial Penang Hill, Malaysia’s first hill station accessible by the unique funicular railway system. Take a stroll at the summit, feel the cool and refreshing air before dinner at the cosy David Brown’s Restaurant, with the bird’s eye night view of George Town, Penang Bridge and part of the mainland in sight.
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- English speaking driver cum guide
- Train ticket
- Gratuities (optional)
- Pickup from the hotels in Penang Island and drop off at the original departure point
- You must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time