For those looking for adventure, the intense 85 kilometre Fish River Hiking Trail through1.5 billion years of geological history will definitely thrill avid adventure enthusiasts, and for visitors looking to relax, head over to the canyon's southern end to enjoy a soak in the mineral waters of the renowned hot springs of Ai-Ais, or take in the spectacularly scenic views from Hobas Restcamp as well as numerous other viewpoints along its rim. Other popular activities include: scenic chartered flights, horse riding, nature drives and seasonal kayaking.
Fish River Canyon
What to expect ?
Clients can expect to do the hikeing trail around the fish river canyon.
Clients can expect a nice view of the fish river canyon
Client can also swim in the hot springs of the ais.
Clients Overnight: Canyon Lodge Gondwana Collection Namibia
Canyon Lodge is located 20 km east of the Fish River Canyon on the C 37. A gem in the rugged environment, Canyon Lodge is a fusion of farmhouse flavour and natural splendour. Walkways lead to 30 natural stone chalets nestled amongst granite boulders. Celebrate dawn amongst the quiver trees and the aweinspiring adventure of life from the rim of the Fish River Canyon.
- VAT 2% Tourism Levy
- Passenger Liability 15%
- Park entrance fees as per itinerary Activities as indicated in the itinerary
- Qualified professional Driver guide
- Accommodation & Meals for the Guide Meals (as per itinerary)
- Airport Transfer
- All expenses of personal nature
- Items not mentioned in the itinerary
- Tips for tour guides
- International flights and airport taxes
- All optional excursions and activities
- Above Drinks at lodges and on road
- All meals not mentioned
- Entrance fees not mentioned in the itinerary
The Fish River Canyon, is located in the south of Namibia. It is the largest canyon in Africa, as well as the second most visited tourist attraction in Namibia.