The 6 days Northern Adventure has been designed to give you a short but comprehensive safari around the main highlights of Northern and central western Namibia. have first hand experience of the Stone at Spitzkoppe.
- Waterberg Plateau National Park
- Trip Name: Best Of Northern Namibia Tour 6 Days
- Trip Code: TL-252-62
- Country: Namibia
- Type: Group Tour, Multi-day Tour
- Activities: Safari And Wildlife Tours
- Starting Point: Klein Windhoek guest house
- Ending Point: Windhoek City
What to expect ?
- Clients can expect to visit the Himba people, easily recognized by their style of dress
- Client can expect to see Spitzkoppe where they can explore unique rock formations and view starry skies. Followed up by a visit to the adventure capital of Namibia: Swakopmund. Go sandboarding or quad biking through the dunes of Namibia.
Clients Overnight: Klein Windhoek Guest House
Klein Windhoek Guesthouse is situated in one of Windhoek’s best suburbs in a quiet area next to the Klein Windhoek Riverbed – an ideal location for business people and tourists. From here it is a short 5 minute drive to City Centre; shops and popular restaurants are in close proximity. We offer a variety of rooms and self catering units.
Clients Overnight: Waterberg Plateau Lodge
Situated on a rock terrace high up on the slope of Waterberg, the restaurant and chalets of Waterberg Plateau Lodge afford grand vistas of the endless Kalahari bush savannah below. The lodge is part of the private nature reserve Waterberg Wilderness, offering a world of experience at the Kalahari's table mountain. Guests can join guided plateau hikes, honeymoon sundowners, rhino drives, game tracking tours or cultural tours to Hereroland. They can have a walk back into the past on the History Path (battle of Waterberg 1904) and explore the valley of Waterberg Wilderness on five nature trails.
Clients Overnight: Kamanjab Rest Camp
Kamanjab Rest Camp is situated only 3 km west of the town of Kamanjab, in Namibia's northwestern Kunene Region, in an area known as Damaraland. The rest camp’s 4 guest bungalows en-suite and 8 clean, well-equipped camping sites with communal facilities are situated amidst a shade-giving Mopane Tree forest and provide comfortable overnight options to suit different travel budgets. Kamanjab Rest Camp is surrounded by a leafy private game sanctuary with free roaming giraffes, zebras and antelopes. Well maintained hiking trails lead to a Sundowner spot on a vantage point overlooking these vast and remote landscapes.
Clients Overnight: Brandberg White Lady Lodge
At the Lodge you find a fully licensed restaurant, a well stocked bar, comfortable lounge and a large pool area. And if you are lucky you might bump into a dessert adapted elephant.
Clients Overnight: Dunedin Star Guest House
he Dunedin Star offers peaceful and relaxed accommodation to suite your budget. Centrally situated and within walking distance from the town's central business area, shopping centres, banks and other amenities as well as the main beach, the Dunedin Star is convenient, comfortable and homely.
Clients Overnight: Spitzkoppe Lodge
Spitzkoppe Lodge offers travellers the opportunity to visit the spectacular Spitzkoppe Mountains. Located between Usakos and Swakopmund, the Spitzkoppe Mountains are sometimes referred to as the “Matterhorn of Namibia”. This new lodge will offer walkers, stargazers and geologists access to this remote and less often visited part of Namibia.
Day 7 clients depart to the airport
- Airport transfer
- Qualified professional Driver /guide
- Passenger Liability 15%
- Park entrance fees as per itinerary Activities as indicated in the itinerary
- Accommodation & Meals for the Guide and clients (as per itinerary)
- VAT 2% Tourism Levy
- International flights and airport taxes
- Items not mentioned in the itinerary
- Tips for tour guides
- All optional excursions and activities
- Above Drinks at lodges and on road
- All meals not mentioned in the itinerary
- All expenses of personal nature
- Entrance fees not mentioned in the itinerary
A small clan of Bushmen who will teach, and show you, their hunting skills such as tracking, stalking, fire making and finding underground water roots. The women and men will also teach us about how they gather bush food and other edible plants, where to look for them and how they are used.