Explore Nepal Tour is a package of 7 nights and 8 days that offers the diverse culture, natural and wild life habitats, along with the beautiful natural sceneries including the majestic mountain ranges. The tour covers the three popular cities of Nepal: Kathmandu “The city of Temples”, Pokhara “The city of Lakes” and Chitwan also entitled as “The Amazon of the Asia”. Overall the tour focuses on the cultural and natural aspects of Nepal.
- Enjoy sightseeing tour to medieval city of Kathmandu
- Explore the magical beauty of Pokhara
- Visit religious pilgrimage site of Buddhist and Hindu
- Explore Historical and cultural monuments of Pokhara
- Witness panoramic views of Himalayan range, sunrise and Pokhara city from Sarangkot
- Enjoy jungle Safari in Chitwan National Park
What to expect ?
Experience the traverse culture, history and tradition of the people in Kathmandu along with the observation of heritage sites like Durbar Square of Kathmandu, Patan and Bhaktapur long with the Hindu temple Pashupatinath, the Buddhist Stupa Bouddhanath and Syambhunath. Rejuvenate yourself in the Pokhara Valley and get thrilled during the wildlife adventure of Chitwan National Park.
Day 01: Arrive Kathmandu
Upon arriving at Kathmandu meet and greet our representative and get transferred to your allotted hotels. After check in relax at hotel or stroll around the streets of Kathmandu. In the evening get brief description about the tour and enjoy the dinner. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 02: Kathmandu Sightseeing
After breakfast begin the full day sightseeing tour of the capital Kathmandu visiting the world heritage sites covering Kathmandu Durbar Square, Boudhhanath Stupa, Pashupatinath Temple and Swambhunath Temple. Enjoy the delicious lunch during the sightseeing at restaurant. Later in the evening return to Hotel. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 03: Drive Kathmandu to Chitwan
Early in the morning after breakfast drive towards Chitwan for about 4-5 hours enjoying the natural views of mountains, rivers, hamlets, and landscapes. Upon reaching Chitwan check into resort and have lunch. In the evening walk into the tharu village and witness the spectacular sunset. Afterwards enjoy the Tharu cultural dance program. Overnight at resort.
Day 04: Full Day Jungle Activities
After breakfast, enjoy the jungle activities including bird watching, Elephant back safari, elephant bathing along with visit to elephant breeding centre. Overnight at resort.
Day 05: Drive Chitwan to Pokhara
After breakfast drive towards Pokhara for about 4-5 hours enjoying the natural sceneries and passing through the valleys, rivers, terrace fields. Upon reaching Pokhara check in at hotel followed by lunch, afterwards, enjoy the peaceful boating on Fewa Lake. Overnight at hotel.
Day 06: Pokhara Sightseeing
Wake up early in the morning and drive towards the Sarangkot for breathtaking view of sunrise. Sarangkot offers the great panoramic views of the tallest Himalayas of Nepal including the Annapurna Range. Later drive back to Pokhara and carry out the sightseeing program around Pokhara city. Pay visit to famous Bindabasini Temple, Seti River Gorge, Devi’s Fall, Gupteshowr Cave, Gurkha Museum. Later in the evening enjoy the peaceful boating in Phewa Lake. Afterwards drive back to hotel. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 07: Drive Pokhara to Kathmandu and to Nagarkot
After breakfast drive back to Kathmandu and then towards Nagarkot. Enjoy the mesmerizing sunset view and the Himalayan range. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 08: Departure
Wake up early in the morning and enjoy the awe-inspiring sunrise view at Himalayan range including Mount Everest. After breakfast drive for the international terminal for your onward destination.
- Airport pick up/drop off by private vehicle as per the itinerary
- Accommodation in Chitwan with breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Jungle activities in Chitwan
- National park entrance permit
- Experienced English speaking guide.
- Farewell dinner in authentic Nepali restaurant
- All government taxes, VAT and office service charge
- Guided Pokhara city tours inclusive of private vehicle and guide.
- Accommodation in Pokhara including breakfast
- Kathmandu - Pokhara - Chitwan - Kathmandu by tourist bus
- Guided Kathmandu city tours inclusive of private vehicle and guide.
- Accommodation in Kathmandu including breakfast
- Personal expenses
- Tips for guide and driver
- Nepal entry visa fee (bring accurate USD cash and two passport photographs for faster service)
- Single supplementary
- Monuments entrance fees while sightseeing in Kathmandu and Pokhara
- Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu/Pokhara.
During the trip; weather, local politics, transport or a multitude of other factor, that are beyond our control can result in a change of itinerary. It is, however, very unlikely that the itinerary would be substantially altered. We will try to ensure that the trip runs according to plan, but an easy going nature will be an asset!