Around Manaslu trek begins by sightseeing of the World Heritage Sites in Kathmandu to trekking in the beautiful Manaslu region. While on the trip we get to marvel at the magnificent views of Mt. Manaslu (8163m), the eight tallest mountain in the world, coupled with a chance to witness the rich local heritage and biological diversity of the region. The highest point in this trek is the ‘Larkya La Pass’ which is widely believed to be one of the most dramatic pass crossing the Himalayas. Like all Himalayan Glacier's itineraries this trek also ensures adequate time for proper acclimatization. Much of the trek involves walking on mountain trails, and is within the capabilities of people with good cardiovascular fitness. Still, it is important to note that trekking at altitudes above 3000 mt. is more demanding on the body than walking at low elevations.
The three peaks of Manaslu are known as "the Japanese Peaks". The Journey around these legendary mountains is among the most enjoyable and tough available.
- Trip Name: Around Manaslu Trek
- Trip Code: AROUND-W8IMOT
- Country: Nepal
- Type: Multi-day Tour
- Activities: TREKKING HOLIDAY
- Starting Point: Besisahar - Chame Sadak, Syange 33600, Nepal
- Ending Point: Aarughat Road, 45100, Nepal
What to expect ?
Customer will see panoramic views of Mt. Manaslu with other himalayas. And they will see different community people on the trekking trail.
Day 01. Arrive at Kathmandu 1300 mt. and transfer to hotel.
Day 02. Full day city sight-seeing in Kathmandu city.
Day 03. Drive to Arughat Bazzar 525 mt. via Sotikhola 710 mt, 8 – 9 hours drive.
Day 04. Soti Khola / Machha Khola 900 mt. 6 – 7 hours walk.
Day 05. Machha Khola / Jagat 1410 mt. 6 – 7 hours walk.
Day 06. Jagat / Deng 1804 mt. 6 – 7 hours walk.
Day 07. Deng / Namrung 2630 mt. 6 – 7 hours walk.
Day 08. Namrung / Samagaon 3530 mt. 6 – 7 hours walk.
Day 09. Samagaon / Pungyen Gompa – Samagaon 6 – 7 hours walk.
Day 10. Sama Gaon / Samdo 3860 mt. 4 – 5 hours.
Day 11. Samdo rest day for acclimatization
Day 12. Samdo / Dharmasala / Larkya Base camp 4460 mt. 4 – 5 hours walk.
Day 13. Dharmasals / Larkyala La 5160 mt. Bimthang 3720 mt. 8 – 9 hours walk.
Day 14. Bimthang / Tiliche 2300 mt. 5 – 6 hours walk.
Day 15. Tiliche / Tal 1700 mt. 5 – 6 hours walk.
Day 16. Tal / Syange 1080 mt. 6 – 7 hours walk.
Day 17. Syange / Kathmandu 8 – 9 hours drive. Overnight at hotel
Day 18. Departure transfer to airport onward to flight.
- All ground transport, Kathmandu city sightseeing, tour guide, city entrance fees, hotel accommodation in Kathmandu in twin sharing on bed and breakfast, 15 days complete tea house trekking on full board, TIMS permit, MACAP and ACAP permit, Trekking guide, one porter for two clients for carry luggage, Farewell dinner, Insurance for trekking staff, Government tax
- Personal expenses, warm clothes, down jackets, trekking boots, sleeping bag, trekking stick, alcoholic beverages and tips
LOCKERS / STORAGE
Where to meet ?
We will meet our group in Arughat Bazar then start to trekking to around Manaslu
With its remoteness and secluded solidarity, it is believed to be in stark contrast to trekking in the Annapurna region making Around Manaslu Trek' a first choice for those who prefer to become one with nature.