Manaslu region trekking covers the two historically significant districts of Nepal Lamjung and Gorkha. These two districts hold an important place in the history of Nepal and are equally beautiful because of the presence of unlimited wonders of Mother Nature and multi-ethnic Community Culture. The trekking to the foothill of Mount Manaslu which is the 8 the highest peak in the world lies along the border between Nepal and Tibet. The Manaslu is derived from the Sanskrit word Manasa which refers to the soul or intellect. The mountain of spirit is also another popular term used to describe this mountain.
Trekking in Manaslu would be the spiritual experience as a whole. It is the most delightful mountain and hills madness that you can ever relish while trekking in Nepal. The trek begins from the drive to Soti Khola passing by small hill towns Aarughat and Aarkhet. From Soti Khola Gorkha the walking in the trail takes place. For half of the journey the glacial river, Budhi Gandaki would be your natural traveling companion. The crossing of the suspension bridge over the Gandaki and other swift hilly rivers could be a romantic affair in your journey.
After continuous trekking for 13 days, you will reach the Larkya La Pass in the vicinity of the Manaslu Circuit Trekking. Though the trail is physically demanding the charming environment acts as the anesthesia for your pain endured while walking the rocky ravines. After witnessing the majestic Himalayan ranges from the high camp in Manaslu Mountain then the trek takes u-turn towards the Lamjung district of Nepal. The trekking would be up to Bhul Bule from where the bus driver would take you back to Kathmandu.
What to expect ?
The customer will see panoramic views of Mt. Manaslu with the other Himalayas. And they will see different community people on the trekking trail. There are various myths about these places in Buddhists. The caves, monasteries, places and people, everything about the valley is auspicious.
Day 1: Arrival in Kathmandu [1,300m/4,264 ft]
Day 2: Kathmandu: Sightseeing and Trek Preparation
Day 3: Drive from Kathmandu to Sotikhola [710m/2328 ft] 8 - 9 hours
Day 4: Soti Khola - Maccha Khola [900m/2952 ft]: 6 - 7 hours
Day 5: Maccha Khola -Jagat [1410m/ 4625 ft]: 6 - 7 hrs
Day 6: Jagat - Deng [1,804m/5917 ft]: 6 - 7 hrs
Day 7: Deng - Namrung [2630m/8626ft]: 6 - 7 hrs
Day 8: Namrung – Samagaon [3530m/11,578 ft]: 6-7 hours
Day 9: Samagaon - Pungyen gompa - Samagaon: 6 - 7 hours exploration
Day 10: Samagaon - Samdo [3860m/12,660 ft]: 4 - 5 hours
Day 11: Rest Day in Samdo
Day 12: Samdo - Dharamsala/Larkya B. C. [4460m/14, 628 ft]: 4 - 5 hours
Day 13: Dharamsala - Larkya la [5160m/16, 924 ft] - Bimthang [3720m/12, 201 ft]: 8 - 9 hours
Day 14: Bimthang - Tilije [2300m/7544ft]: 5 - 6 hours
Day 15: Tilije - Tal [1700m/5576 ft]: 5 - 6 hours(1700)
Day 16: Tal - Syange [1080m/3542 ft]: 6 - 7 hours
Day 17: Syange - Kathmandu: 8-9 hours
Day 18: Final departure
- Airport picks up and drops.
- All surface transfers as per itinerary.
- 3-star hotel accommodation in Kathmandu.
- Food, lodging, salary, insurance and other expenses of staff.
- All necessary paperwork.
- Guided sightseeing tour including all entry fees.
- Travel and rescue arrangements for our staff.
- All necessary staff with experienced English speaking guide, Porter(also a personal Sherpa on request).
- Three daily meals with tea/coffee (breakfast, lunch, and dinner) during the trek.
- Medical supplies [First Aid medical kit will be available].
- Trekking Information Management System [TIMS], New Trekking permit to keep a record of tourist [This is for your safety] as well special permit for restricted area.
- Backpacker Treks T-shirt, Duffle bag, trekking map, and trip achievement certificate.
- Government taxes and office service charge.
- Farewell dinner cultural program with Nepali typical meal.
- Nepal entry visa fee.
- International air fee.
- Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu are excluded. Except for welcome and farewell dinner.
- Drinking-Water All cold drink any beverage is not included in your trip price.
- You have to make your travel and rescue insurance by yourself before leaving for travel.
- Clients themselves have to arrange personal trekking equipment such as- trekking pole.
- Tips for driver, guide, and porters are not included in the cost of your package.
- Any other Expenses which are not mentioned on price include section.
Where to meet ?
(TIA) Tribhuwan International airport Kathamandu Nepal at he first day we will receive.
This is a experience of lifetime.