Birth Place of Lord Buddha – Lumbini Tour is the package of 8 nights and 9 days that explores the major tourist destination of Nepal including: Kathmandu “The city of Temples”, Pokhara “The city of Lakes”, Chitwan also entitled as “The Amazon of the Asia”, and Lumbini world famous as “the birth place of Lord Buddha”. The tour is one of begins with the sightseeing of the Kathmandu goes around the Nagarkot, Pokhara, Chitwan , Lumbini and finally halts upon reaching back to Kathmandu.
- Enjoy sightseeing tour to medieval city of Kathmandu
- Explore the magical beauty of Pokhara
- Visit religious pilgrimage site of Buddhist and Hindu
- Explore Historical and cultural monuments of Pokhara
- Witness panoramic views of Himalayan range, sunrise and Pokhara city from Sarangkot
- Enjoy jungle Safari in Chitwan National Park
- Explore the birth place of lord Buddha – Lumbini
What to expect ?
The peaceful vibes and the scenic beauty of the holy place Lumbini makes you feel like the paradise. Discover the history of the scared place along with the experience of the Mayadevi Temple, holy pond. Lumbini offers the great archaeological triumph of mankind, including 62 archaeological sites exhibiting different event’s in Buddha’s Life.
Day 01: Arrive Kathmandu
Upon arriving at Kathmandu meet and greet our representative and get transferred to your allotted hotels. After check in relax at hotel or stroll around the streets of Kathmandu. In the evening get brief description about the tour and enjoy the dinner. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 02: Kathmandu Sightseeing
After breakfast begins the full day sightseeing tour of the capital Kathmandu visiting the world heritage sites covering Kathmandu Durbar Square, Patan Durbar Square and Swambhunath Temple. Enjoy the delicious lunch during the sightseeing at restaurant. Later in the evening return to Hotel. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 03: Kathmandu Sightseeing and drive to Nagarkot
Today after breakfast, continue sightseeing around the Bouddhanath Stupa and the holy temple Pashupatinath. Afterwards, drive towards the Bhaktapur durbar Square – a finest Durbar Square of the valley protected by UNESCO as world heritage site. After lunch drive towards Nagarkot and enjoy the scenic view of valley and the mesmerizing and the majestic Himalayas. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 04: Drive Nagarkot to Pokhara
Wake up early in the morning and witness the mesmerizing sunrise from Nagarkot. After breakfast, leave for Pokhara enjoying the smooth drive for about 6-7 hours. The drive passes through the valleys, rivers, terraces fields etc. Check in at hotel upon reaching Pokhara. Later walk around the lakeside. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 05: Pokhara Sightseeing
Wake up early in the morning and drive towards the Sarangkot for breathtaking view of sunrise. Sarangkot offers the great panoramic views of the tallest Himalayas of Nepal including the Annapurna Range. Later drive back to Pokhara and carry out the sightseeing program around Pokhara city. Pay visit to famous Bindabasini Temple, Seti River Gorge, Devi’s Fall, Gupteshowr Cave, Gurkha Museum. Later in the evening enjoy the peaceful boating in Phewa Lake. Afterwards drive back to hotel. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 06: Drive Pokhara to Chitwan
After breakfast, drive towards Chitwan for about 4-5 hours enjoying the views of mountains, rivers, landscapes, terrace fields etc. Arrive Chitwan and check in at resort followed by lunch. At the evening walk around the local villages and enjoy the sunset view followed by Tharu cultural dance program and dinner. Overnight at Resort.
Day 07: Jungle Activities then drive to Lumbini
In the morning carry out jungle activities including Elephant Back Safari. After lunch drive towards the Lumbini. Arrive Lumbini and visit to Mayadevi temple, Ashoka Piller, eternal lamp, Thai, Chinese, Korean, Japanese Monasteries. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 08: Drive Lumbini to Kathmandu
After breakfast drive towards Kathmandu for about 7-8 hours. Check in at hotel after arrival in Kathmandu. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 09: Departure
After breakfast transfer to the international terminal for your onward destination.
- Farewell dinner in authentic Nepali restaurant
- All government taxes, VAT and office service charge
- Jungle activities in Chitwan
- Experienced English speaking guide
- Accommodation in Kathmandu, Pokhara, Lumbini including breakfast
- Guided Kathmandu city tours inclusive of private vehicle and guide
- Airport pick up/drop off by private vehicle as per the itinerary
- Transfers by car/van or tourist bus or flight as per the itinerary
- National park entrance permit
- Accommodation in Chitwan with breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Guided Pokhara city tours inclusive of private vehicle and guide
- Nepal entry visa fee (bring accurate USD cash and two passport photographs for faster service)
- Single supplementary
- Tips for guide and driver
- Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu/Pokhara/Lumbini
- Monuments entrance fees while sightseeing in Kathmandu and Pokhara
- Personal expenses
During the trip; weather, local politics, transport or a multitude of other factor, that are beyond our control can result in a change of itinerary. It is, however, very unlikely that the itinerary would be substantially altered. We will try to ensure that the trip runs according to plan, but an easy going nature will be an asset!