Fly over fascinating village including Namche Bazaar, Tengboche, Dingboche, Gorak Shep, Everest Base Camp, and Khumbu glacier, landing at Kala Patthar. Having breakfast at Everest View Hotel. EBC Helicopter flight landing tour is a rare treat; the opportunity to unfold the great Himalayas of the Khumbu region of Nepal.
During this helicopter tour, you’ll get ample sightseeing spots. Tengboche Monastery, Gorak Shep, Everest Base Camp, Kala Patthar, and Khumbu Glacier are some major spots.
- Lukla Airport, the world’s most thrilling airports
- Breathtaking aerial view of Khumbu valley
- A breathtaking panorama of the Everest region including Mt. Everest, Mt. Pumori, Mt. Nuptse, and Mt. Lhotse
- Close-up view of the world’s beautiful Mountain Ama Dablam
- Enjoy breakfast at Everest View Hotel with the background panoramic view of snow-capped mountains
- A glimpse of Sherpa culture and lifestyle
- Flight lands at Kala Patthar, one of the best Everest viewpoint where you can capture photos of a lifetime
- An awesome view of Khumbu Icefall and Glacier
What to expect ?
You should expect to see the range of himalayas.
1. Early pick up from Hotel at Kathmandu around 06:00 AM in the morning
2. Hotel to Airport (30-35 mins)
3. Kathmandu to Lukla Airport: 45-minute ride (fueling time is 10-15 minutes)
4. Lukla to Kala Patthar: 25 minutes (landing time is 10-15 minutes)
5. Kala Patthar to Syangboche (Everest View Hotel): 12 minutes (landing time is 45 minutes for breakfast)
6. Syangboche to Lukla to Kathmandu: (1 hour 20 minutes)
7. Airport to Hotel (30-35 mins)
- Airport pick up and drop from your hotel
- A chartered Helicopter with experienced pilot
- All government taxes
- Company service charges
- Emergency oxygen available inside the helicopter
- Personal expenses (soft drinks, meals in Kathmandu and Everest)
- Breakfast at Everest View Hotel.
- National park fees
- Airport Tax.
Where to meet ?
Our representatives will meet with you at your hotel lobby in Kathmandu around 06:00 AM in the morning.
The visionary of the mountain depends on weather condition. If the weather is not clear, you will not able to see the range of the Himalayas.