Everest View Trekking is a quick trek into the Everest region. You will be witnessing several of the world’s tallest mountain series including Mt. Everest at a closer proximity. It’s a promising trek, where you will be visiting prominent locations in the Everest region, like Namche Bazaar- the gateway to the Everest and the Sherpa capital, Tengboche Monastery – the biggest and most popular in the Khumbu region. The prime feature of the trek is observing Mt. Everest and all the other Khumbu giants at a very close distance. The trek begins after your flight lands at Lukla. The trip will end with a flight back to Kathmandu. Please see the itinerary for day-by-day activities in between.
- Sightseeing at the UNESCO World Heritage site in Kathmandu.
- Explore around busy Namche Bazaar, the gateway to the Everest.
- Witness stunning panorama of Mt. Everest, up close & personal.
- Visit the Tengbohce Monastery, the biggest & most popular in the Khumbu region.
What to expect ?
- Witness culture & traditions of Sherpa living in high Himalayas
- Hike past roaring Himalayan rivers, forests, high Sherpa villages
- Sagarmatha National Park, UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Tengboche Monastery, the most renowned monastery in Khumbu region
- Spectacular views of Mt. Everest, Lhotse, Nuptse, AmaDablam etc
- Farewell dinner in Authentic Nepali Restaurant.
- All government taxes, VAT and office service charge.
- First Aid medical kit.
- Duffle bag, down jacket, sleeping bag and walking pole.
- Trekker's Information Management System (TIMS) card fees. (Please bring 2 passport size photos for TIMS & Permit)
- Sagarmatha National park entrance Permit and fees.
- Meals (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) during the trek.
- Experienced English speaking trekking guide during the trek including his transportation, food, accommodation, salary, equipment and insurance.
- Accommodation during the trek at guest houses/lodges.
- Kathmandu – Lukla – Kathmandu round trip flight fare.
- Domestic airport departure tax.
- Guided Kathmandu city tours inclusive of private vehicle and guide.
- Airport pick up / drop off by private vehicle as per the itinerary.
- Accommodation in Kathmandu including breakfast as per the itinerary.
- Personal expenses (phone calls, internet, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, hot shower etc.)
- International airfare and travel insurance.
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu if needed.
- Nepal entry visa fee (bring accurate USD cash and two passport photographs for faster service)
- Monuments entrance fees while sightseeing in Kathmandu.
- Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu.
- Any kind of drinks (tea/coffee, hot chocolate, boiled water, bottle water, cola, beer etc.)
- Tips for guide and porters
If the itinerary does not meet your needs, we can design individualized travel plans based on your preferences.