Kathmandu city is south of the Great Himalayas at an altitude of 1,500 m. It is traversed by the Bagmati River and its affluent, around which a number of sites have been developed, including the durbar of Bhatgaon (Bhaktapur), Patan and Kathmandu, the Buddhist stupas of Swayambu and Boudhanath, and the Hindu temples of Pashupatinath Temple and Changu Narayan. In Kathmandu city there are many historical and cultural monuments, including several pilgrimage sites for Hindus and Buddhist.
- Visit world Heritage Sites
- Visit Swoyambhu Nath Stupa is one of the most fascinating architectural jewels of the world.
- Boudhanath, one of the oldest and the biggest Buddhist monuments ever built in Nepal.
- Visit holiest Hindu temples
- Visit pagoda and shikhara-style temples with the ancient arts.
- Visit ancient palace.
What to expect ?
- World Heritage Sites
Day 01: Arrival
Meet us at the airport, transfer to Hotel. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 02: Kathmandu
Visit Kathmandu Durbar Square, Swyambhunath (Monkey Temple) and Patan Durbar Square. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 03: Kathmandu
Visit Pashupatinath Temple, Boudhanath Stupa (The largest Buddhist stupa) and Bhaktapur city. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 04: Departure
Free till departure, transfer to airport, fly back to Home.
- Airport Transfers
- Twin share Hotel Accommodation on BB Basis
- Local English Speaking Guide
- Necessary Entrances
- All Transportation
- Nepal Visa fees
- Lunch & Dinner
- Personal Expenses
This tour is suitable for everyone.