Situated between the Himalayas to the north and the Mahabharat range of mountains to the south, Kathmandu valley has long been the center of culture, trade and learning in Nepal. Kathmandu valley comprises the 3 cities of Kathmandu, Patan and Bhaktapur. Each of these medieval cities vie with the other in the beauty of its architecture, the colors of its historical monuments and the hospitality of its inhabitants. Tour highlights in and around Kathmandu valley are:
The Himalayan Kingdom of Nepal cannot be described in just a few words. A popular destination of hundreds and thousands of people from around the world every year, it has a different significance to everyone. The Kingdom of Nepal offers an incomparable blend of high mountains and rich cultures. Nepal embraces the Central Himalaya including eight of the worlds 10 highest peaks, rushing rivers and rolling terraced hills; lush, steamy tropics and high altitude plains. Nepal's unique blend of Hinduism and Buddhism is endlessly fascinating, as is its rich ethnic mosaic of diverse people. There are few places as strange and beautiful, and few people as friendly as people of Nepal.
- Trip Name: Kathmandu Valley Cultural Tour
- Trip Code: KATHMANDU-XFPTTS
- Country: Nepal
- Type: Day Tour
- Activities: FAMILY TRAVEL
- Starting Point: Kathmandu International Airport
- Ending Point: Kathmandu International Airport
What to expect ?
Customer will see unique typs of custom, tradition and culture in Kathmandu Valley as well as different types of Hidu Temples and Buddhist stupa.
Day 01. Arrive in Kathmandu and transfer to hotel. After refreshment own activities. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 02. Breakfast at hotel, Kathmandu full day city sightseeing. To visit Pashupatinath Temple, Buddhnath Temple, Kathmandu Durbar Square and Swoyambhunath stupa. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 03. Breakfast at hotel restaurant, Half day Bhaktapur city sightseeing. Afternoon Free for shopping or own activities. Overnight at hotel.
Day 04. After breakfast, drive to airport for onward to flight.
- All ground transport, Hotel Accommodation in Kathmandu in twin sharing on bed and breakfast, City entrance fees for city sightseeing, City tour guide for sightseeing
- Personal expenses, Alcoholic beverages, International air ticket, lunch and dinner while staying in Kathmandu
LOCKERS / STORAGE