The majestic country Nepal is blessed with spectacular scenic beauty along with the heritage sites and wildlife. With the diverse geography Nepal deserves to be the best destination for your Honeymoon. The places like Pokhara, Kathmandu, Chitwan and Nagarkot are cradled in the fold of majestic mountains, and there are serene and tranquil place for lifetime recollection, take an example of Kathmandu valley, which is full of beautiful arts and architecture, fine arts, cultural and religious monuments to look and stroll around, and there are ample of places to stop and share your inner feelings.
- Sightseeing tour to various cultural/historical/natural world heritage sites of Nepal.
- Traverse culture, tradition and monuments of Patan and Bhaktapur.
- The panoramic view of sunset and sunrise in Nagarkot.
- Spectacular mountain view from Nagarkot.
- Visit historical and pilgrimage places.
- Flora and fauna of Chitwan.
- Breathtaking vision of Mt. Annapurna, Mt. Dhaulagiri, Mt. Machhapuchhre, Mt. Manaslu.
- Mesmerizing view of caves and waterfalls.
- Discover the urban lifestyle of people residing in Kathmandu valley.
- Trip Name: Nepal Honeymoon Tour
- Trip Code: TL-7-88
- Country: Nepal
- Type: Private Tour,Multi-day Tour
- Activities: Romantic Travel,Sightseeing Tours
- Starting Point: Tribhuvan International Airport (KTM), Ring Rd, Kathmandu 44600, Nepal
- Ending Point: Tribhuvan International Airport (KTM), Ring Rd, Kathmandu 44600, Nepal
What to expect ?
Exploring and enjoying the most popular cities of Nepal: Kathmandu, Pokhara and Chitwan. Discover the culture and history of Kathmandu valley then chill out in the natural beauty of Pokhara along with the mountains, lakes, waterfalls and caves on the other hand observe the wildlife, flora and the breeding centre in the Chitwan National Park.
- Airport pick up/drop off by private vehicle as per the itinerary.
- Accommodation in Kathmandu/Pokhara/Nagarkot including breakfast.
- Full Board Meal in Chitwan.
- Guided Kathmandu/Pokhara city tours inclusive of private vehicle and guide
- Necessary permit and monuments entrance fees.
- Transfers by car/van or tourist bus or flight as per the itinerary.
- Domestic airport departure tax.
- Experienced English speaking guide.
- All government taxes, VAT and office service charge.
- Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu/Pokhara/Nagarkot.
- Extra night accommodation if needed.
- Nepal entry visa fee (bring accurate USD cash and two passport photographs for faster service)
- International airfare and travel insurance.
- Personal expenses (phone calls, internet, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, hot shower etc.)
- Any kind of drinks (tea/coffee, hot chocolate, boiled water, bottle water, cola, beer etc.)
- Tips for guide
During the trip; weather, local politics, transport or a multitude of other factor, that are beyond our control can result in a change of itinerary. It is, however, very unlikely that the itinerary would be substantially altered. We will try to ensure that the trip runs according to plan, but an easy going nature will be an asset!