Nepal has uplifted its position as one of the popular tourist destinations as Nepal is blessed with diverse geography and ecology. It rises from as low as 59 meters (194 ft) elevation in the tropical Terai the northern rim of the Gangetic Plain, beyond the perpetual snow line to some 90 peaks over 7,000 meters (22,966 ft) including Earth's highest 8,848 meters (29,029 ft) Mount Everest. Nepal Luxury Tour is a package of 9 nights and 10 days which includes the activities like sightseeing of Kathmandu and Pokhara, boating, rafting, Everest mountain flight, spectacular views of mountains like Mt. Annapurna, Mt. Dhaulagiri, Mt. Fishtail and the jungle activities like elephant riding, jungle safari, elephant bathing, birds watching plus many more.
What to expect ?
Experience the most popular tourist route of Nepal: “the city of Temple”, Kathmandu; “the city of Lakes”, Pokhara; “the amazon of Asia”, Chitwan National Park; “the hill station of Kathmandu”, Nagarkot; along with the breathtaking view of tallest peak of the world Mt. Everest and its Himalayan range and the spectacular Gokyo Lakes while enjoying the mountain flight.
- Transfers by car/van or flight as per the itinerary.
- Necessary permit and monuments entrance fees.
- Guided Kathmandu/Pokhara city tours inclusive of private vehicle and guide.
- Accommodation in Kathmandu/Pokhara/Chitwan/Nagarkot including breakfast.
- Airport pick up/drop off by private vehicle as per the itinerary.
- Domestic airport departure tax.
- Everest flight with transfers hotel/airport/hotel.
- Experienced English speaking guide.
- All government taxes, VAT and office service charge.
- Nepal entry visa fee (bring accurate USD cash and two passport photographs for faster service)
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu/Pokhara/Nagarkot.
- Extra night accommodation if needed.
- International airfare and travel insurance.
- Personal expenses (phone calls, internet, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, hot shower, etc.)
- Any kind of drinks (tea/coffee, hot chocolate, boiled water, bottled water, cola, beer, etc.)
- Tips for guide and driver
Where to meet ?
We will provide you meeting location after reservation is confirmed.
During the trip; weather, local politics, transport or a multitude of other factors, that are beyond our control can result in a change of itinerary. It is, however, very unlikely that the itinerary would be substantially altered. We will try to ensure that the trip runs according to plan, but an easy-going nature will be an asset.