Nature’s Paradise Nepal Tour is a package of 5 nights and 6 days that takes you to the famous cities of Nepal covering the capital city Kathmandu, the famous hill station Nagarkot and the popular tourist destination Pokhara. The tour covers the historical heritage sites of Kathmandu along with the spectacular sightseeing of the Pokhara Valley and the majestic sunrise and sunset view from the nearest hill station of Kathmandu, Nagarkot.
- Enjoy sightseeing tour to medieval city of Kathmandu
- Explore the magical beauty of Pokhara
- Visit religious pilgrimage site of Buddhist and Hindu
- Explore Historical and cultural monuments of Pokhara
- Witness panoramic views of Himalayan range, sunrise and Pokhara city from Sarangkot
- Explore the beauty of Nagarkot and witness the Himalayan arrange including the tallest peak Mount Everest
What to expect ?
Explore the world heritage sites of Kathmandu and observe the lifestyle of people, enjoy the smooth drive towards”the city of Lakes”, Pokhara and carry out the sightseeing program visiting the famous places like Fewa Lake, International Mountain Museum, Devi’s Fall, witness the spectacular sunrise from Sarangkot , also explore the natural beauty of Nagarkot and view the majestic Himalayan range including the tallest peak of the world Mount Everest.
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu
After arrival in Kathmandu meet and greet our representative and get transferred to your allotted hotels. After check in at hotel relax at hotel or stroll around the streets of Kathmandu. In the evening get brief description about the tour and enjoy the dinner. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 02: Kathmandu Sightseeing
After breakfast begin the full day sightseeing tour of the capital Kathmandu visiting the world heritage sites covering the Kathmandu Durbar Square, Bouddhantnath Stupa, Pashupatinath Temple and Swambhunath Temple. Enjoy the delicious lunch during the sightseeing at restaurant around. Later in the evening return back to Hotel. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 03: Drive Kathmandu to Pokhara
Early in the morning after breakfast drive towards Pokhara for about 5-6 hours covering the distance of 220 km. The drive passes through the valleys, rivers, terraces fields and offers the view of mountain ranges. Upon reaching Pokhara check in at Hotel. Later in the evening walk around the famous lake Fewa. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 04: Pokhara Sightseeing
Wake up early in the morning and drive towards the Sarangkot for breathtaking view of sunrise. Sarangkot offers the great panoramic views of the tallest Himalayas of Nepal including the Annapurna Range. Later drive back to Pokhara and carry out the sightseeing program around Pokhara city. Pay visit to famous Bindabasini Temple, Seti River Gorge, Devi’s Fall, Gupteshowr Cave, Gurkha Museum. Later in the evening enjoy the peaceful boating in Phewa Lake. Afterwards drive back to hotel. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 05: Drive Pokhara to Kathmandu and to Nagarkot
After breakfast drive back to Kathmandu and then towards Nagarkot. Enjoy the mesmerizing sunset view and the Himalayan range. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 06: Departure
Wake up early in the morning and enjoy the awe-inspiring sunrise view at Himalayan range including Mount Everest. After breakfast drive for the international terminal for your onward destination.
- Experienced English speaking guide
- Farewell dinner in authentic Nepali restaurant
- Guided Pokhara city tours inclusive of private vehicle and guide
- Kathmandu - Pokhara - Kathmandu by tourist bus
- Accommodation in Pokhara including breakfast
- All government taxes, VAT and office service charge
- Guided Kathmandu city tours inclusive of private vehicle and guide.
- Airports pick up/drop off by private vehicle as per the itinerary
- Accommodation in Kathmandu including breakfast
- Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu/Pokhara.
- Personal expenses
- Nepal entry visa fee (bring accurate USD cash and two passport photographs for faster service)
- Single supplementary
- Monuments entrance fees while sightseeing in Kathmandu and Pokhara
During the trip; weather, local politics, transport or a multitude of other factor, that are beyond our control can result in a change of itinerary. It is, however, very unlikely that the itinerary would be substantially altered. We will try to ensure that the trip runs according to plan, but an easy going nature will be an asset!