This Ghandruk Loop trek will take you to one of the popular trekking destinations of Nepal, the Annapurna region, and to the beautiful village of Ghandruk. Ghandruk is the village of Gurung community located in the high Himalayas in the western Nepal. From the village, one can witness the majestic panorama of the mountains like Annapurna South, Gangapurna, Annapurna III, Hiunchuli, Machhapuchhre etc. An old museum featuring Gurung’s culture and tradition is also at Ghandruk. Trekking to Ghandruk is an easy hike around the Pokhara Valley and no difficult ascents or descents are involved. Initially, the trek beings from Pokhara with a drive to Phedi and you trek towards Ghandruk crossing Dhampus. You will stay for a night at Ghandruk then trek to Pothana to eventually drive back to Pokhara the other day.
- Easy hiking around the Pokhara Valley.
- Witness spectacular views of Annapurna south, Gangapurna, Fishtail, Hiunchuli etc
- Explore around the traditional village of Ghandruk.
- Exotic landscapes & breathtaking Himalayan views.
What to expect ?
- Witness culture and traditions of the people living in high Himalayas.
- Trek past villages, farmlands, green forests.
- Spectacular Himalayan panorama of mountains like Annapurna south, Gangapurna, Fishtail, Hiunchuli etc.
- All government taxes, VAT and office service charge.
- Annapurna Conservation area entrance Permit and fees.
- Experienced English speaking trekking guide including his transportation, food, accommodation, salary, equipment and insurance.
- Meals (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) during the trek.
- Trekker's Information Management System (TIMS) card fees.
- First Aid medical kit.
- Accommodation during the trek at guest houses/lodges.
- Pokhara - Phedi - Pokhara by private vehicle.
- Anything not mention in includes section.
- Any kind of drinks (tea/coffee, hot chocolate, boiled water, bottle water, cola, beer etc.)
- Tips for guide and porters.
- Personal expenses (phone calls, internet, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, hot shower etc.)
If the the itinerary does not meet your needs, we can design individualized travel plans based on your preferences.