This climbing in Himalaya is a dream of very. The uncountable number of Himalayan peaks on the vicinity of highest mountain of the world has been always the great attraction of the mountain climbers. The "Trekking peaks" of Nepal can be climbed with an organised trek on payment of peak fee and with the permission. There are 18 trekking peaks ranging from 5600m. which are previously opened to climbed and now many new peaks are open for climbing. With the help of our experienced Sherpas, Mountain Guides and well-equipped trekking team we will make your dream come true, succeeding the climbing of these challenging trekking peaks. We expect the climbers to bring their own Ice axes, Crampons Harness, Carrabinars, Good quality double boots, and proper clothing though we provide some of the necessary camping equipment.
This is an expedition which involves climbing of Mera Peak 6461 mt. that is attempted from Hangu valley in the Everest area with Amphulapcha Pass. It is not difficult climb and as suitable for those with no prior climbing experience, providing they are fit and adventurous.
- Trip Name: Mera Peak Climbing
- Trip Code: MERA-TTUWBK
- Country: Nepal
- Type: Multi-day Tour
- Activities: PEAK CLIMBING
- Starting Point: Unnamed Road, Chaunrikharka 56000, Nepal
- Ending Point: Unnamed Road, Chaunrikharka 56000, Nepal
What to expect ?
Our customer will see panoramic views of Mountian, Mera Peak is climbing peak you will get adventure feeling and you will see different community people. Mostly you will see Sherpa and Rai community people in this trail. And they have unique type of culture and customs.
Day 01. Arrive at Kathmandu and transfer to hotel.
Day 02. Kathmandu city sight-seeing in Kathmandu city and trek briefing.
Day 03. Fly to Lukla and explore of Lukla 2730 mt.
Day 04. Lukla to Chutunga 3430 mt. 3 – 4 hours walk.
Day 05. Chutunga to Thuli Kharka 4320 mt. via Zwatra La 4600 mt. 5 – 6 hours walk.
Day 06. Thuli Kharka to Kothey 3600 mt. 5 – 6 hours walk.
Day 07. Kothey to Thangnak 4359 mt. 3 – 4 hours walk.
Day 08. Thangnak to Khare 5045 mt. 2 – 3 hours walk.
Day 09. Khare rest day for acclimatization.
Day 10. Khare to Mera Base Camp 5300 mt. 3 – 4 hours walk.
Day 11. Mera Base camp to High Camp 5780 mt. 4 – 5 hours climb.
Day 12. Mera High Camp to Submit Mera Peak 6654m. and back to Khare 5045 mt, 8 – 9 mt. hours walk.
Day 13. Khare to Kothey 3600 mt. 4 – 5 hours.
Day 14. Kothey to Thuli Kharka 3600 mt. 5 – 6 hours walk.
Day 15. Thuli Kharka to Lukla 6 – 7 hours walk.
Day 16. Fly back to Kathmandu and transfer to hotel.
Day 17. Kathmandu own activities. Overnight at hotel.
Day 18. Departure transfer to airport onward to flight.
- All ground transport, Kathmandu full day city sightseeing, hotel accommodation in Kathmandu in twin sharing on bed and breakfast, city tour guide, 14 days complete tea house trekking on full board and 3 days complete camping on full board, Climbing Sherpa for Peak climbing, Climbing equipment, Mera Peak permit, TIMS Permit, National Park fees, Kathmandu / Lukla / Kathmandu domestic airfare, Insurance for climbing staff, Medical Insurance, Equipment allowance for climbing Sherpa, Farewell dinner, City entrance fees, Government tax.
- Personal warm clothes, down jackets, trekking boots, trekking stick, alcoholic beverages, lunch and dinner while staying in Kathmandu, tips
LOCKERS / STORAGE
Mera Peak climbing is an excellent option for anyone with moderate mountaineering experience. It is a challenging trekking peak due to its elevation, but the technical mountaineering skills requirement is very basic. Besides, Himalayan Glacier’s seasoned Sherpa guide will provide us with a basic mountaineering training before the actual summit.