This tour begins at the flamingo park where the tour guide will give some information about the flamingos that live at the salt lake and you will have the opportunity to take pictures of this amazing animal. Next, the tour will make a stop at the “Hato Caves” for a guided tour, you will be delighted to see seldom long-nose bats, beautiful limestone formations, a romantic water pool and a statue of Mother Maria holding her only child. After this, you will have some hours for swimming and relaxing at “Mambo Beach” highly recommended for snorkeling and diving. This beach also has a playground and a great restaurant that offers all kinds of local and international cuisine (not included in the price). On the way back, we will also have a quick city tour in the shopping area where guests can choose to be dropped off in Willemstad or go back to their original departure point. This tour is highly recommended for families, couples or anyone looking to enjoy the wildlife.
What to expect ?
In this tour, you'll meet wild flamingos at a salt lake, enjoy natural views of the region and make a stop at Hato Caves. You'll spend hours swimming and relaxing at this gorgeous beach that is highly recommended for snorkeling, diving and family fun.
- Pickup from all ports and Hotels based on reservations
- Flamingo Park
- Hato Caves
- Mambo Beach
- Small City Tour (OPCIONAL)
- Drive back trough he City to the Hotels and Ports drop off
- Entrance fees
- Bottled water
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide
- Food and drinks (available for purchase)
- Beach chairs rental
Where to meet ?
We will provide you meeting location after reservation is confirmed.
- A small amount of walking is involved.
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair.
- Hotel pickup is not available for Banda Bou Hotels and the Santa Barbara Resort.
- You should wear comfortable clothing, shoes.
- You should bring swimwear, a towel, sunscreen, and a camera.
- Please be ready and waiting in your hotel lobby or port meeting point 15 minutes prior to your scheduled pickup time.