This tour starts at fort Amsterdam, constructed in 1634 by the Dutch West India Company (DWIC) and served not only as a military fort but also as the headquarters of the DWIC. Currently, it serves as the seat of the government and governor of Curaçao.
After you will visit the Rif Fort where you can have good sightseeing of the floating bridge and the government house, from there we head up to the west side of the island for more pictures and sightseeing of the natural habitat of the flamingos. Next, we go to Kas Abou Beach, one of the best of Curacao, with its clear turquoise water, waving palm trees and white sandy beach, Cas Abao is a true paradise. Located at the northwest coast of Curaçao, Cas Abao Beach has been declared one of the most pristine beaches of Curaçao, ideal for families and water sports, here you will be able to do some snorkeling and diving if you don’t have your gear don’t worry, there is a nice dive shop also here.
What to expect ?
A small introduction to the city capital and its amazing forts and Bay, View flamingos in their natural habitat, enjoy one of the best beach on the island.
- Pickup from cruise port or and hotels lobby based on reservation
- Fort Amsterdam
- Rif Fort
- Flamingos Park
- Kas Abou Beach
- Drive back trough the city to hotel or cruise ports drop off
- Entrance fees
- Professional guide
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Bottled water
- Food and drinks (available to purchase)
- Beach Chairs Rental
- Snorkeling or Diving Equipments Rental
Where to meet ?
We will provide you meeting location after reservation is confirmed.
- A small amount of walking is involved
- Can be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- At least 4 people are required for this activity to take place
- Hotel pickup is not available for Banda Bou Hotels and the Santa Barbara Resort
- You should wear comfortable clothing, shoes
- Swimwear, towel, sunscreen and a camera are recommended