Enjoy an evening of drinking and eating without worrying about getting home safely on this wine and craft beer tour. This fun group tour will take you to two wineries in the Gibbston region, as well as a local bar for more drinks, antipasto, and pizza in Gibbston or Arrowtown. Your guide will tell you all about the region’s history on the way, for an enjoyable and informative evening trip.
What to expect ?
Our fun and knowledgable guides will pick you up in one of our luxury Mercedes vans from outside the Station building on Camp Street in central Queenstown at 3.45 pm.
Enjoy a scenic journey in premium comfort and style along the edge of the lake and out to the Gibbston region while your entertaining guide reels off some interesting facts about all that Queenstown has to offer. Taste delicious, premium wines or local craft beers at 2 cellar doors before stopping off at a local bar for some more drinks and some tasty nibbles.
We'll then drop you off in Queenstown around 7 pm where you can continue you on with some of your new friends for some more drinks at a local bar (at your expense) or head back to your hotel for a good night's sleep before tomorrow's activities.
- Pickup from Central Queenstown
- Wine/Beer tastings at 3 unique locations
- All tastings
- Onboard wifi/water bottles
- Shared antipasto platters
- Woodfired pizzas
- Awesome knowledgeable guide
WHEELCHAIR ACCESSIBLE TRANSPORTATION
Where to meet ?
We will provide you meeting location after reservation is confirmed.
- Pick up from central Queenstown (outside The Station building on Camp street)
- 3:45 pm
- Please be waiting for the Altitude van outside the Station building on Camp street from 3.30 pm so we can depart promptly at 3.45 pm
What's included in the Twilight Wine & Craft Beer Tour:
- Wine or craft beer tastings at 2 cellar doors
- A short stop at a local Gibbston bar for a drink and tasty snacks to share
- Complimentary bottled water and wifi onboard
- Complimentary central Queenstown transfers
- Due to time constraints, hotel pick-ups are not included. We will pick up all guests from outside the Station building on Camp street central Queenstown at 3.45 pm