- The Traditional Cusco tour is one of the highlights of Cusco, Peru. Traditional and cultural type includes visits to the imperial city of Cusco in which you visit the main cathedral, the Qoricancha (temple of the sun), Pucapucara. The second day we visit the Sacred Valley of the Incas where we will know the archaeological centers of Pisac, Ollantaytambo, Chinchero. On the third day, the most important and most spectacular, you will visit the wonder of the modern world Machu Picchu.
What to expect ?
Guided tours: half day visits to Cuzco, The Cathedral, The Koricancha, nearby ruins, Puca Pucara, Kenko, Tambomachay and Sacsaywaman. A full day visit to the Incas Sacred Valley,pisaq market, Ollantaytambo ruins, lunch included. A full day visit to Machu Picchu, return train ride Vistadome service (the best) to Machu Picchu.
Day 1: City tour Cusco.
Picking Up from Cusco Airport to your chosen hotel. Free morning to take a little rest and get the altitude. At 1:30 pm. You will be picked up from the hotel to take the CITY TOUR: 04 Hours. Guiding visit to the convent of Santo Domingo. Later we will move on to the rest of the archeological sites located just outside the city of Cusco. These sites are Sacsayhuaman, Q’enqo, Pukapukara y Tambomachay. We will return to the city to spend the night in Cusco.
Day 2: Sacred Valley of Incas.
After breakfast, you will be picked up from the hotel at 8:30 a.m. to take the guided tour to SACRED VALLEY OF THE INCAS where we will see the little town of Pisaq and its typical handicraft market and the plaza.
We will continue the journey long the side of the Vilcanota River to Urubamba where we will have an exquisite lunch buffet, then we continue with the tour to get the tourist center of Ollantaytambo where we are going to see important archeological remains. Coming back to Cusco by Chinchero, another tourist center, and colonial town. There we will visit the church and the plaza. Then we return to Cusco Accommodation at Hotel.
Day 3: Cusco - Aguas Calientes - Machu Picchu.
Very early breakfast in the Hotel. Transfer Hotel to Train Station to get the little town named AGUAS CALIENTES, From there we will board a bus that will take to the Lost City of the Inkas MACHU PICCHU. We will continue with a two hour guided tour of this magic place. After the guided tour there will be free time to explore in more detail the site.
According to the scheduled time of the train In the Afternoon the return to Aguas Calientes, Lunch and then the coming back to Cusco. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 4: End of the tour.
Breakfast at the hotel At the scheduled time transfer to the terminal or airport.
- 03 nights at 2-star hotel.
- Transfers Cusco Airport / Hotel.
- Transfer Hotel / Cusco Airport.
- Professional English Speaking Guide.
- Round trip Train Tickets to Machu Picchu.
- All entrance tickets for the places to visit mentioned in the program.
- Bus up/down to Machu Picchu.
- Internal Flights Tickets.
- Meals (Lunch and Dinner) Cusco.
Where to meet ?
We will provide you meeting location after reservation is confirmed.
- The confirmation will be received at the time of booking.
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel.
We suggest bringing:
- Strong Walking Shoes or Tennis Shoes.
- Sweater and Thick Jacket.
- One Bottle of Water.
- Hat or Cap.
- Rain Coat/Pancho.
- Long Sleeve Shirt.
- Long and Short Pants.
- Insect Repellent.
- Sunblock with a UV Factor of at Least 40.
- Toilet Paper.