Humantay Lake and Salkantay Trek Tour of 1 Day, was created thought of all people who are nature lovers who have a free day or tourists who arrive in Cusco who do not have many days to visit some wonderful passages of the flora and fauna
The Humantay Lagoon and the sacred mountains or sacred Apus like Salkantay.
- Trip Name: Humantay Lake Full Day
- Trip Code: HUMANTAY-TS6Q1P
- Country: Peru
- Type: Day Tour
- Activities: HIKING AND WALKING
- Starting Point: at your hotel
- Ending Point: Ramon Castilla 826, Cusco 08000, Perú
- Multi-Language Guide: English
What to expect ?
adventure & beautiful landscapes
5:00 a.m. – 9:00 a.m.
This day we will pick you up from your hotel between 4:30 a.m. to 5:00 a.m. and then travel by private transport to the town of Mollepata in the lush valley of the Apurimac River.
9:00 a.m. – 9:30 a.m.
After a well-deserved breakfast to fill up with energy we will continue our trip to Soraypampa (3900 masl) after a short break.
9:30 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.
We will start our trek to the Laguna de Humantay located at 4200mt 13779 feet. We will ascent around an hour and 30 minutes for appreciate the wonderful wiews.
11:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m
In the lagoon, we’ll have free time to take pictures of this beautiful place.
12:30 p.m. – 14:00 p.m.
Then we’ll return to Soraypampa with a spectacular panoramic view and surrounded by snow.
14:00 p.m. – 15:00 p.m.
We’ll have lunch in Soraypampa.
15:00 p.m. – 18:00 p.m.
Finally, we will return to Cusco.
- Tourist transport Cusco – Soraypampa – Cusco.
- 1 breakfast.
- 1 local lunch.
- Professional Guide.
- First aid kit.
- Entrance to the Salkantay Trail.
- Emergency horse.
- We recommend taking into account for this day
- If you do not want to make the treadmill, you can rent horses in the same place.
LOCKERS / STORAGE
DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION Cusco – Humantay